on 21 June 2017
Ok
on 28 April 2012
ordered these to protect my phone but found it impossable to remove sticky substance from covers would have sent them back but they were so cheap did not think it was worthwhile
on 27 October 2012
These silicon protective shields seem like a good idea in theory, but in practice are absolutely worse than useless. The sticky labels that one has to remove prior to attaching the shield to the phone keypad are impossible to remove entirely, thus leaving the shield with a fragmentary white mess on the silicon and make it unable to be used. Save your money.
on 11 June 2013
Once fitted these are really great, and are just enough to avoid the dreaded screen cracks when dropped etc. However they are not easy to fit well, and I was glad there were 6 in the pack because it took 3 attempts before I got it right, and each attempt uses a protector !!.. Perhaps that's just me !!
on 7 July 2012
In my experience, ordering a product by sight alone is does not always work out. I am always apprehensive if I order online. So I was plesantly surprised when it arived and I actually held it in my hand. Even better than the photo online. Amazon, thanks a ton.
on 5 April 2013
Great little things to stop you scratching your screen, They are a little tricky to put on but if you read instructions and take a little care you will have no problem.
on 24 March 2013
These will sit in the cupboard along with the Lilac Glitter case & the Lime Green case, I thought they would be useful but am told not (another charity shop donation).
on 13 February 2013
I had to trim about a millimetre down one side, and also enlarge the other cut out areas as they were too small. All in all not a great buy but they are very cheap.
on 29 May 2013
I only gave this product 2 stars as it is not something i would buy again ,this is only my preference as i don't really see the need for them now i have tried them
on 10 July 2012
Never been much good at putting these protectors on before but this one was soo easy, no bubbles whatsoever, would recommend.