Size: Small 125 x 150cm|Change
Price:£11.95 - £21.04

on 19 May 2015
Nice warm soft blanket, washes well and is a great colour. Until its washed a few times there is a lot of fluff comes off and gets everywhere but this stops after a few washes. The sitching round the end is starting to come undone and Ive only had it around 6 months!
on 20 March 2014
Fantastic blanket, so very soft, great delivery service, I will most definitely be buying more good value for money. My little grand-daughter snuggles up in it to watch her films and cartoons, the colour was exactly what I wanted.
on 22 August 2012
I would highly recommend this faux fur throw blanket. Beautiful teal colour, lovely feel and a brilliant price. Well worth it. You will not regret making this purchase.
on 16 January 2014
I ordered one of these throws which arrived today and I am so pleased with it I've just ordered another two...They are not very big but are ideal for a child or even to put in the "Pooches bed" (My greyhound loves it)...Would recommend....
on 26 January 2016
Looks very luxurious and same on both sides so can be folded as shown the picture. I use it as a cosy wrap when watching TV in the evenings as it is just the right size for this too and lovely and warm.
on 9 October 2014
Wasnt expecting much as so cheap but the throws are gorgeous!! Delivery was super quick, colour is nice and bright and they are so luxurious!! The smallest size is the one we purchased and they are bigger than you think... We use them as sofa blankets daily... Highly recommend
on 21 January 2014
REALLY GOOD value...well made . good size throw..covers my bed so my pussycat lies in luxury on my bed..Beware its hard to get cat OFF the throw....................also washes up LOVELY !!
Fleece and faux fur= super soft feel...
Absolutely a good buy .
J annie reed
on 21 May 2014
Fantastic for the price... I will certainly buy another for my self and for friends as gifts at Christmas ...very cosy , thick and wonderful to snuggle up in
on 7 February 2014
For the price this throw is fantastic, colour is gorgeous and so soft, could have done with it being a little bigger but at this price I am not complaining
on 10 February 2014
This throw keeps me warm in a cold conservatory - brilliant value for money would recommend it to anyone. Would purchase another one anytime

See one answered question