Customer reviews

on 16 September 2017
Thinking of buying this throw? I have good and bad news for you then. Decision is after you, ofcourse.
The throw has 2 sides - one is brilliant, thick and super soft, not moulting even a bit.
But other side is different, still soft but moulting like crazy. I washed it in washing machine twice in hope to fix this problem, but still no changes. Then I brushed it and got a pile of moult. Now I will put it in washing again in hope it is getting better. But on next time I would rather pay triple amount but get quality than this. You get what you pay for, right?
For those who think it would make a cheap present for somebody - better not. It is a nightmare when all fluff sticks everywhere on your clothes. Thank you.
See the picture :)
review image
on 25 November 2016
Absolutely, beautiful, fluffy and soft. Quick delivery and good packaging.
on 11 January 2017
Beautifully soft, just about covers my double bed (below the pillows) so if you are buying it to use as a bed spread perhaps go up a size. I bought it mainly as extra warmth on the bed and for snuggling on the sofa so I am very happy with it. Hopefully it will wash well.
on 16 December 2016
love it this goes on the base of my bed the only issue is its not big enough for my queens-sized bed but i still love it.
TIP- if buying wash at 30 degrees and just tumble dry for about 5 mins on low heat and then hang it so it will stay super soft use plenty of softener in was too
on 18 October 2016
OMG I am in love, such good quality looks amazing
on 12 December 2013
I have several throws and duvets from yourselves and not Once have I been dissapointed Ive even got my daughter buying from you now!! The quality is amazeing.there finished off so neatly and there so cuddley and thick and the delivery is so quick! Have got only one quarm tho,on the label it says handwash only.I tried that and there a dead weight when there wet they were so heavy I couldnt lift it so in exhasterbration and frustration I put it in the washer at 30.Guess what they washed perfectly.So I preceded with the tumble dryer on a cool spin.They are fluffy clean and smell absolutly fabulous, not damaged or thread bare Perfect!! At 1st this put me off but like Ive said I have a few off these now and Ive repeatedly washed them all the same now Im looking foreward to my next 1 thats just been ordered! Please dont change keep up you excerlent work!! thankyou.
on 15 December 2014
This is the second year I have bought these throws.
I give them as stocking fillers and my family are delighted.
The throws are thick and luxurious and they wash fantastically. I haven't seen any instructions saying dry clean. Mine get thrown in the wash on 40' and then in the dryer and they come out like new (even without fabric softener.
The throws are excellent value at only £11.43 for a King Size. They also come in some great colours so can be used as bed throws, sofa throws and I've even bought the dogs one each that match their colouring.
on 28 March 2017
exactly what they say it is, , lovely and thick, and warm, very soft to touch, on both sides.And the size is correct, I ordered a single and that's what I got, A brilliant buy :)
on 27 June 2016
Beautiful good quality washes lovley
on 9 October 2013
I liked the first one I bought so I purchased a second one. On both occasions the delivery was achieved at blistering speed. I have to say though that there were holes in the inadequate packaging. I have altered my blankets a bit. The first one I have tailored so as to fit into the corners of my day-couch. The second one has been used as pillow covers for my chairs to match the day-couch and so bring them together colour wise. I might have to buy a third one in anticipation of a cold winter (rather than getting out my duvet) All in all, I am pleased with my purchase and can recommend it.