on 3 December 2014
Do not buy. This is not mink in colour but a vile shade of green. Totally disappointing. Contacted the seller and was told that there is sometimes a variance in colour. There is nothing variant about what I received. Basically I've been told if I return it I will get a refund but as it will cost me almost the same to post it, it simply isn't worth it.

Suggest if you want a mink colour, go to a shop or buy elsewhere rather than risk using this seller.
on 26 March 2014
Bought this as a throw for my large 3 seater sofa, to give some general protection against wear and tear (and two cats and a toddler). I had black throws on it but they made the room very dark and showed every speck of dirt. My sofa is an odd wheat colour so was hard to match up with anything. This is just the ticket. Very subtle colour. Looks much more expensive than it is. Doesn't show dirt AT ALL. Goes well with all shades of cream/biscuit etc cushions. Could not recommend highly enough, love it. I also got the same thing in red for Christmas (to give a bit of festive cheer to the room) and it's fabulous, everyone admired it and it really made the room festive and cosy.

Ok, so a couple of months in and I'm not in as much love with this throw. It doesn't age that well. Looks quite matted now. Sheds a lot of fluff. Not bad but disappointed how quickly it has worn from looking quite luxurious and expensive to pretty average.
on 7 January 2014
You get what you pay for. The product is cheap and it looks cheap. Useful for a blanket for the car or for kids sleepovers. My concern is the huge cost for the return.
on 28 December 2014
Not of good quality as it's described. I bought this product but when I spread it next to my bed sheets, it's fluff left a bad mess on them which doesn't come off even after washing. What's more, when I washed the sheets with other clothes, the fluff became attached to them as well!!!..and won't come off. Please avoid this product. There are other similar products, cheaper and of much better quality.
on 12 December 2013
I have several throws and duvets from yourselves and not Once have I been dissapointed Ive even got my daughter buying from you now!! The quality is amazeing.there finished off so neatly and there so cuddley and thick and the delivery is so quick! Have got only one quarm tho,on the label it says handwash only.I tried that and there a dead weight when there wet they were so heavy I couldnt lift it so in exhasterbration and frustration I put it in the washer at 30.Guess what they washed perfectly.So I preceded with the tumble dryer on a cool spin.They are fluffy clean and smell absolutly fabulous, not damaged or thread bare Perfect!! At 1st this put me off but like Ive said I have a few off these now and Ive repeatedly washed them all the same now Im looking foreward to my next 1 thats just been ordered! Please dont change keep up you excerlent work!! thankyou.
on 15 December 2014
This is the second year I have bought these throws.
I give them as stocking fillers and my family are delighted.
The throws are thick and luxurious and they wash fantastically. I haven't seen any instructions saying dry clean. Mine get thrown in the wash on 40' and then in the dryer and they come out like new (even without fabric softener.
The throws are excellent value at only £11.43 for a King Size. They also come in some great colours so can be used as bed throws, sofa throws and I've even bought the dogs one each that match their colouring.
It arrived a bit late, but well worth the wait. It's huge and soft and perfect for cuddles on those rainy afternoons watching telly.

The finishing on the binding to the edge of the throw is a bit loose, but for the price, I find a minute or two spent with a needle and thread can solve it easy and it doesn't dim the experience.

We love it! Do recommend!
review image review image review image
on 9 October 2013
I liked the first one I bought so I purchased a second one. On both occasions the delivery was achieved at blistering speed. I have to say though that there were holes in the inadequate packaging. I have altered my blankets a bit. The first one I have tailored so as to fit into the corners of my day-couch. The second one has been used as pillow covers for my chairs to match the day-couch and so bring them together colour wise. I might have to buy a third one in anticipation of a cold winter (rather than getting out my duvet) All in all, I am pleased with my purchase and can recommend it.
on 3 March 2015
Fast delivery. I was looking for this kind of throw for a long time and I found it. Very soft and comfortable. Initially it releases a little bit of the fur but after few weeks it'll be fine. I believe if it takes a nice wash it will not release nothing.
on 12 November 2014
Well worth the money! I bought the 200 x 240 cm and it is perfect. I had no problems with fluff shedding and it is super soft, thick, and well finished. I have ordered another, and a small one, plus my daughter has ordered 1 too. Delivery time was good too. Highly recommend!