Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 17 February 2014
excellent jigsaw, has kept my 12 yer old hobbit fan happy for hours, so much so that she now loves jigsaws and has a wishlist full of them. even sparked my old love of jigsaws and we now do this together.

really good quality as all ravensburger jigsaws are, picture quality is really nice. it is a panoramic so it is quite long at nearly 1 meter, it is clearly stated that it is panoramic but this fact failed to compute in my brain until we got it out and realised how long it was going to be, I would definitely recommend a felt puzzel mat to go with it for easy moveability and storage when not using it.

Yes I would recommend this jigsaw
on 10 September 2013
Note that the puzzle measures 98 x 37.5 cm NOT 70 x 50 cm as stated in the product details, so it won't fit in a standard 1000 piece jigsaw case.
on 15 January 2013
Bought this as my first panoramic jigsaw and enjoyed every minute working on completing it. I only wish there were more The Hobbit jigsaws like this one.
on 10 March 2013
i really loved this puzzle a lot and i would recormend it to all the hobbit and lord of the rings fans
on 12 January 2014
My son loved this jigsaw and he is 11 although the adults ending up doing more of it than he did.
on 3 January 2015
A great challenging puzzle has kept us all busy of festive season
on 4 August 2014
I love it
on 13 January 2015
Very good quality. Just the right size.