on 2 December 2013
To start with the felt pens are very thin and also a bit dry.
For some colours like lilac the 'magic' works reasonably well for some others it blurs the original colour.
It also takes the magic quite a bit off time to kick in. You draw and wait for it to show.
I added some photos. I've seen much better quality items, this one is not fun to play with.
review imagereview image
11 people found this helpful
on 23 March 2014
These pens were a waste of time, they arrived with hardly any ink and had that 'drying out' feeling.. I know they weren't overly expensive so I wasn't expecting anything great but I was expecting them to work properly! The 'magic' part works but only if you leave it for a few minutes. I thought these would be good for making my revision a bit less boring but oh well! I wouldn't reccommend these.
4 people found this helpful
on 24 December 2015
Really, really poor quality. Do not buy these. The ink was all dried out and they were not working as if they were new pens with fresh ink in them. Yes, they were only £1.80, but that's still money wasted.
One person found this helpful
on 6 April 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 31 March 2014
Thought these would OK for kids. But the colours are pretty rubbish and all seem the same but the white pen tip broke off easily by a 3 year old. I was disappointed I remember having this type of pen as a child.
3 people found this helpful
on 25 December 2017
Useles!!
White pen just smudges and doesn’t change the colours.
Bought for my daughter who loves colouring for her stocking. She was very disappointed.
Have one star as they are fine as normal colouring pens.
on 15 February 2018
Poor quality
on 2 August 2017
Good pens for colouring in with! Like Marvin's Magic pens from QVC.
on 4 July 2017
These work quite well, good buy for the price
on 27 January 2018