Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 2 March 2013
what can i say,its one of the best films ever made! everybody should see this at least once,but is great to watch again and again.
on 28 January 2014
What else to say, cult movie; Introduced me to the Blues 35 years ago when I was 18. The added scenes were not necessary, though.
on 2 December 2012
i love this film..i love the music. it take my back to my childhood. if you haven't seen this film i would recommended this film.
on 21 January 2015
One of my personal favourite films, with so many great cameos from Blues artists and the hilarious John Belushi and Dan Ackroyd.
on 5 February 2013
A blast from the past. Used to own this so had no hesitation in ordering it again
Pleased with price and speed of delivery
on 18 November 2013
classic film looking forward to sitting down with some popcorn and catching up with the boys 1st class service will use again
on 2 April 2013
The blu-ray for downstairs on the big telly and the digital copy for the pc upstairs, this film never fails to make me smile!
on 23 June 2013
Exactly what I wanted. Brilliant product, brilliant service and good value for money. What more can I say except brilliant.
on 16 April 2013
awesome movie, classic car chase and fab music and a scary mother superior! I played it for my kids and they loved it too!
on 12 August 2016
One of the best films ever. This version has been remastered ..... superb quality picture and sound. Excellent value DVD.