on 31 May 2013
This is a perfect bike pump for when your out and if you get a puncture.

I got this as I wanted to have a pump incase I ever needed it when out on the bike. I was worried of under or overinflating the tyres.

Its a good price and ensures you have the correct preasure. I have a floor pump for home, and this as a backup or if I need it

I tested it out and it works great!
on 22 January 2016
Great compact pump
on 14 August 2017
Really good little pump you can attach to your frame if u need it.
on 11 January 2015
Awesome item at a great price, worth every penny
on 27 August 2012
Ok so I got this pump for emergencies and today was the day to use it. Something you need to know, this is a reversible pump which can both pump up presta and Shrader valves. When I bought it, it was set on the shrader and yes I have the presta. Cut a long story short I did not know how to convert it. The guy at Evans screwed the cap open took the tube inside and valve out and reversed them, then screwed it back on and whala presta. Oh and the gauge is handy too :)
on 26 September 2013
Its compact and light, fits to the bike well.

It feels very sturdy, haven't used it extensively but seems good so far.

The pressure gauge is very handy and not on every pump at this price.

Recommended.

NB There are comments about it not converting to different valves. It will convert with some tinkering. You need to unscrew the cap and pull off the outer rubber guard. Then you pull out the rubber tube and tap out the plastic bit inside. If you put the plastic back in the other way round (Spring outwards), then the rubber the other way round (Small hole outwards) afterwards it works perfectly for presta valves.
Thought I'd share that because it's by no means obvious.
on 28 October 2013
Decent enough pump for emergencies, didn't come with a lot of instruction for converting the valve however and as this is for the first bike with the Presta type valve I've owned it was a little beyond me. I managed to find a video that gave all necessary details however. Other thatn that I'm happy enough.
The instructions for your own reference:
[...]
on 27 June 2012
This product is just what I needed its small light and practical, it is about 20cm long and has a very easy to use pressure gauge on the front. I rate this product very highly.
on 12 April 2013
I've tried this pump with both Schrader and presta valves and it works flawlessly. To convert to the different valve type - you have to unscrew the cap around where the valve inserts into and take out the rubber cylinder with the plastic mechanism inside that just has to be swapped around for each valve. The rubber cylinder can be forced out slightly by using the lock lever.

Impressed with the purchase and as described by seller!
on 29 July 2013
Nice little bike pump...shame about inadequate instructions for complete beginner! Still,worked it out for myself. All I need now is a bike!