Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now New Album - Zara Larsson Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 12 July 2015
My husband laughed when I bought this to try, but we have both used it, neither of us really believed it would work, but it actually does!
The sooner you zap the bite the better it works, as your body has not had time to react and so can be prevented from doing so, however it is still worth zapping even if you don't catch it straight away, although it might take more clicks and not give total relief.
I am exceptionally allergic to pretty much all insect bites, but with mosquitos it is not uncommon for one bite to produce a lump 4cm across, and on occasion up to 8cm (followed by visit to doctor the first time that happened!). None of the bites I have used this on have done that - not one. For me, that is unbelievable relief. They do sometimes start itching again hours later or the next day, especially in heat, but another few clicks soon stops them.
I am now carrying this with me at all times, and have ordered more as I'm scared of losing it!
on 4 April 2013
I have just returned from the Gambia and though we were not bitten much the Zap-it was brilliant at stopping any itching, Someone we met was getting bitten to death and was scratching like he had fleas however a couple of Zaps on each spot gave almost instant relief, apart from prevention this was the best thing for relief from bites and would recommend to anyone travelling to a mosquito country.
on 20 October 2013
Excellent little item, suprisingly effective on even the most evil of bites - we suffered a lot of midge and horsefly bites this year while carp fishing and before I bought this I scratched and fussed and covered myself in creams to no avail. This device really takes the itch out, faster and more effectively than creams. Creams have their place of course as they take away the histamine flare up etc but the scratching does more damage than you realise as two infected bites showed me!

Recommended, and doubles up as a gas lighter!
on 17 March 2017
Works really well to stop itching, no batteries required. Feels like a little electric shock but it's okay. Essential travel kit, I think, but if you don't have one I've since found out a teaspoon dipped in hot water and tapped on the bite works too - but bear in mind, it's easy to burn yourself with a hot teaspoon and hot water isn't always so readily available.
I bought this for a holiday as no doubt most people will/would do. The only thing it did do was take up room in the case! The zap had absolutely no effect at all on the bite, it was still just as itchy.
I tried this on my entire family ( thinking it might just be me who it didn't work for ) and not one of us got any relief from the itch.
It just does not work.
44 Comments| One person found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 November 2014
Love this, just a couple of zaps and the itch goes away, small enough to carry in bag, pocket or on belt loop. Not just for holidays we have used it when going on walks, bike rides and working/relaxing in the garden.
This is my second Zap-it and would highly recommend it.
on 15 July 2014
never used for it's purpose, but very cool torture implement for those who are annoying, had loads of fun zapping my unsuspecting boyfriend with it when he's being a pain in the bottom, would truly recommend just for evil reasons
on 3 October 2014
delivered quickly and in good order. It works well. Doesn't cure the bite but definitely calms the itching right down. Would recommend product as it involves no chemicals or drugs and after the initial use you get used to the very slight prick. Good Product!
on 23 August 2014
Actually worked ! stopped the itching and the bite never became swollen or infected. Had to re Zap a couple of times, but worked. Still seems to be Zapping after a 10 day holiday in Greece and used by half the guests who wanted to borrow this amazing little tool.
on 15 November 2013
I took this product away with me as I have an allergy to mosquito bites. Unfortunately this made no difference to my bites, in fact I had the worst reaction I ever have. However I am an exception, my partner, who does not react badly to bites also used this product and it made no difference to his either. I was disappointed as I had high hopes reading the positive reviews.

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling