on 15 September 2017
Good book
on 19 March 2012
I had this recommended to me by a friend who is part of a group of us going to New York City. I agree that it's comprehensive and brilliant value for money! I can't wait to go now and we have a list of free stuff to do so that's a bonus. I would rate this full marks and pass on my recommendations to anyone going to New York.
on 12 March 2013
I got this on my kindle as a freebie...and boy am I glad I didn't pay for it. This book may be suited to student type visitors to NYC who really have no funds, but otherwise it seems to just mostly contains a list of various places ALL OVER NYC, Brooklyn, Manhattan etc that do a happy hour or free slice of pizza with a beer, or a deal on the 1st Wednesday of the month etc. Not helpful to me.
on 2 February 2013
this map arrived on time and is of brilliant material. The map is lamenated so you can put stickers on it to mark places you want to visit and then take them off when your trip is over. it is so detailed that it made our holiday go so smoothly
on 22 August 2013
This ebook has become the best source of reference with regards to an upcoming vacation to NY. Packed full of ideas and comments, greatly outnumbering the 101 as proposed in the title, it is a must for anybody regardless of budget.
on 4 May 2013
Very useful book, I down load this onto my kindle to take with me.
Some great idea's for places to visit
on 20 January 2013
Great book for pointing out all the freebies. Will come in very handy when we visit later this year. Thanks!
on 12 October 2012
A very useful helpful e book. Ideal for keeping down the cost of visiting New York & contains some additional ideas you may not have even thought about.
on 1 February 2013
Lots of good tips on what to do and at a cheaper cost if not free. Good location guide also.