Customer reviews

on 3 December 2013
These towels are definitely lovely and thick, after tumble drying they are soft and fluffy. For that I've given them the full 3 stars but the remaining 2 from the 'score card' I have withheld because they were described as MINT green.

Though certainly a mid pale shade of green, they definitely aren't 'mint'. My bathroom is mint green and these towels don't match, luckily different shades of green don't look hideous together so I can get away with using them, but if you specifically want MINT (as I did) you may be a trifle disappointed.

That said, they are very good quality, wash and dry nicely and though not sorry I bought them, I do wish they colour had been described as pale green and not mint green.
on 25 July 2014
Purchased four towel sets from Prestige as one order. They arrived together in one large sturdy box which gave more than adequate protection to the contents, All of the towels soft to the touch, are good quality and the colour matches the photographs on the web. Much less expensive than comparative items on the high street.
One person found this helpful
on 12 February 2018
Lovely colour, true to photo. Great quality.
on 7 November 2012
Having bought the jumbo towels, I also bought this towel bale in mint green. Sometimes you get a difference in colour but not this time. They match perfectly. Very soft, and very pleased.
5 people found this helpful
on 21 November 2017
great good qaulity do the job
on 13 August 2013
the towels are lovely and soft and wash great. extremely pleased with them, so iv'e brought some for my daughter.
on 27 March 2018
Very pleased
on 27 March 2014
The quality of the towels is very good, but I was disappointed by the colour. I bought this towels, because the colour on the picture and description said that the colour is the mint green. This is more turquoise blue than green.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 29 January 2016
Egyptian cotton is a lovely material. Bought for mother as a present and was very well received.
on 28 January 2016
Good quality set of towels. Star deducted due to delayed delivery.