on 2 March 2017
Really pleased with the quality and price. Made a great gift for a friend.
on 17 December 2016
This is a lovely garden ornament, well made and quite quirky. It would not look out of place inside either. The only thing I would say is that in the picture it looks like a kind of burnished shabby-chic metal but in fact it is a more solid orange brown.
on 12 April 2017
Lovely
on 25 November 2012
Bought this for my friend for her garden and I must admit when I opened him to have a look, it was very well made and attractive. It was listed as being for the garden but my friend loved it that much she refuses to put him in the garden and he now sits happily in her kitchen and makes for a lovely ornament.
on 9 May 2014
Ordered and delivered on time, packaged well. Had been eagerly awaiting its arrival and even the post man stuck around whilst I opened up the package. She now takes pride of place at the bottom of my garden next to the shed and even though she is dark brown you can still see her. Really happy with the purchase and might even buy the head down chicken to keep her company. Friends had thought that she might frighten away the other birds in the garden but they totally ignore her.
on 6 August 2013
Loved the chicken Have placed him in the garden at the base of bird table East-to- Eden excellent site and metal ornaments

quite cheap a real bargain !!!
on 26 July 2013
This is another great well made item for your garden or in your kitchen,she is lovely thank you.Need some ducks now.
on 22 June 2013
For neighbour's 63rd birthday - we both keep chickens on our allotments - and are chuck mad...he totally loved it.
on 6 February 2013
Very well wrapped. There was no way this item was going to get damaged in delivery. Slightly bigger than I expected but only just. It made a great gift and the person displays it in their kitchen now in a decorative manner.
on 25 January 2013
I bought this for myself as I am mad about chickens. It was bought to go in the garden but it is too nice and it is currently on my windowsill in my kitchen.