on 28 December 2015
Was bought for my 7 yr old and I normally buy 10yr old stuff as he is very tall. This out fit I bought a while back as a Xmas present and when it was opened we realised how big it was, it fit my 19 old better.
review imagereview image
on 7 February 2014
Costume did arrive on time and was well boxed by the sender, However costume was too big the arm pieces keep falling down to my sons frustration.
The gold gowns collar does not stand up as on the model but lies flat .
The mask is good but as an overall costume i did not like it and with it being awkward to wear its gone in my sons dressing up box and never comes out.
on 4 October 2013
Very disappointed with this purchase. Why does it have 2 different sizes and different heights on the same item description??? My son wears age 8-9 clothes so I bought the large costume. The trousers come up to his shoulders. I am 5ft 6 and 7 months pregnant and the costume fits me!!!! I have a very disappointed little boy and now need to get him another costume as more hassle than its worth sending it back.
on 21 January 2016
Extremely disappointed bought this in a 5-7 for my 5 year old boy and it was ridiculously big it fit my 16yr nephew that's how stupid the sizing is. My little boy was very upset on Xmas morning when it didn't fit the trouser part was the biggest it shouldn't fit a teenager if it's made for 5-7 years.
on 27 June 2015
this is a fabulous outfit for dressing up but the sizing is unfortunately, way off.
It can fit age 14 rather than the 8-10 is suggests, especially as the trousers are so long. Perhaps consider resizing.
on 28 December 2015
Brilliant outfit, very happy boy on Christmas day but the sizings are all out. I purchased a medium 5-7yrs. My son is nearly 6 1/2yrs old and it buried him. Too big . He is happy thats he's finally got his sin cara outfit but I am extremely disappointed
Thinking of getting one? I would go down a size
on 22 February 2018
Cheap
on 16 February 2014
Bought it for my Grandson on his 6th birthday, he was having a costume themed party. The legs were a little long but nothing a garter couldn't fix. he loved it.
on 1 August 2015
The sizing on this full costume is absolutely shocking. The age 6/7 is large enough for an adult, the trousers where double the length of my 5 year old son & to large for my 10 year old. Unless your child is a giant do not purchase this. COMPLETE WASTE OF MONEY!!!!!!!!
on 16 April 2015
My son loved this apart from trousers Wer slightly long 😩 but still a good buy all round 👍