on 13 May 2013
I've been trying out several different coffees, having recently purchased a new coffee maker. This is the best so far - smooth and rich with a lovely aroma and no bitter after-taste. Highly recommended.
on 5 January 2013
Gorgeous coffee with a great aroma. May not be to everyone's tastes, but for those who like Latin American coffee this is a must have.
on 18 October 2013
I do enjoy this coffee, but it's verrrrrry sweet. I'd gotten into the habit of putting a sugar in my coffee, so I did the same with this one. But that made it sickly sweet. finished the rest of the pot without sugar.
on 28 January 2013
I was nervous about buying a pack of three bags at a time but I was pleasantly surprised by the flavour. Will buy it again.
on 17 February 2014
This was bought as a gift for someone who has everything and it was well received! Nice, smooth coffee, no complaints.
on 28 February 2013
I use this coffee in my 'Mocha' machine and it tastes wonderful: well rounded flavour, not bitter. A great cup!!
on 10 February 2013
a nice cuppa at a reasonable price nice coffee but you wouldnt expect any thing less from taylors of harrogate
on 1 January 2013
This was purchased as a Christmas present for a man who is very particular on his likes and dislikes. The gift was well received and he was delighted with the quality.
on 4 May 2015
Most delicious coffee - it's my real favorite - only one large scoop is all it takes for a superb cafetiere at breakfast time or for Eleven's.
on 24 April 2013
Excellent coffee for my coffee machine. Excellent taste, I am very particular about my coffee. Will definitely buy this again.