on 7 January 2014
I loved the colour and the imagination lots of detail and put in lots of hard work to it . the pages could have a bit more information on it and could have more attention to the writing I would call it a 9 out of 10 good work I hope the next one you make will have my advice to the book

cheers
on 2 January 2013
Unfortunately this book would not open on my Kindle Paperwhite it told me it was the wrong type of file
on 22 March 2014
Bought to share when visiting for my grand nieces, one who is 3 and the youngest 18 months. They both love the colourful illustrations & the rhyming text. My youngest niece loves to point out Lily and her toy rabbit & say their names. The illustrations are good for her to learn colours & she likes to point out & say pink, blue etc. The length of the story is about right for my younger niece & while my older niece would like a bit longer story she still enjoys this book.
on 19 April 2015
My granddaughter really enjoyed reading this book to her little cousin who's only 3 he loved it he said it was just like her as his cousin who read the books name is Lily he thought it was about her as she's always tidying up her room
on 31 May 2014
A short book, with rhyming text that could be better, however what the book lacks in text is more than made up for with the illustrations which are very bright, colourful and detailed and great for using a jump off point for getting the kids to use their imaginations, my 6 year old granddaughter enjoyed reading this a couple of times but had far more fun making up her own stories from the illustrations. If the text had been more interesting or even rhymed better I would of given it a full 5 stars.
on 7 November 2013
This is a lovely book to share with little children. The illustrations are so cute and detailed - it's fun to go through the areas of the room and point out the details in the drawings. Easy to read lots of times and spot new things in the pictures. Recommended book for young children.
on 23 December 2013
This book is alright for little children but it would of been a lot better if it had about three maybe four more stories inside setting as the story itself is quite short. I am ten and read out to my two year old sister and she didn't seem to know what some of the words meant I know it isn't exactly her age group but I personally think that Barbara should of used less long words and should use smaller ones that are easier to read and know the meaning of because of its set age group. I definitely would not recommend to the age group set if you are round about five or six that is the age i would recommend but overall it was an okay book. Also the punctuation used in the book is a bit poor and is in the wrong place which I think needs correcting before any one else downloads this book. I was very let down by this book so that is why I tasted it a three.....
on 13 March 2014
This book is a good one for kids and it's descriptive. Barbara Miller is very good a writer for little ones.
BUT, one small problem. The pages were colourful and eye catching , but the ` paragraphs ` were very small, and not that long. Now, that might not be a problem for younger ones but I'm ten SO it's a problem. Nice book though. Nice job!
on 9 June 2014
I took this on holiday for my kids (2 and 4). My 2 year old son used to ask for it. I'm not sure if it was the content or the fact he likes saying 'Lily Lemon Blossom' - try not to smile when you say it! The pictures had enough detail to keep us entertained over and over again.
on 25 December 2013
I was looking g for a free kids book and I got this one because it looked girly. I was disappointed when it ended so soon but I liked it because it rhymed.on the other hand, I found it that it was for a younger age. Overall,I enjoyed reading the book.