Shop Now Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Click Here Shop Kindle Learn More Shop now

Customer reviews

1,388
east2eden Dark Metal Wall Art Hanging Dragonfly
Size: Dragonfly|Change
Price:£8.99+ Free shipping

on 28 November 2014
I bought this along with several others of same design as a Christmas present for my parents to put in their garden. The price is very good considering the quality (very sturdy). The delivery was quick also. I have a few grumbles though...

1. The box came all bashed and crumpled. Very flimsy boxes used, but fortunately no damage done.
2. One of the butterflies came loose in the box. Everything else was wrapped in bubblewrap. Given the box was bashed, it could have been worse. There wasn't even any bubblewrap that it had fallen out of, so it looks like they realised they forgot to wrap one and just dropped it in.
3. My main issue is that the 'dark metal' that is illustrated in the pictures is NOT what you get. They have been painted a reddish brown. That's a bit of an issue as the fence where all these will go is exactly the same colour, so there's not going to be the effect I was hoping for. Like other reviewers say, they really should update their pictures if the design has changed.

Other than that, very pleased. One piece (peacock) I bought is in Wyvale for £29.99, so you really can't fault the value for money, but they should make sure descriptions and pictures are reflective of what you'll get.
on 5 April 2012
Love this item. One of my fave pieces of garden wall art that have purchased from seller. It is a lovely size, really detailed&pretty. My 2 1/2 son loves all the wall art purchased, especially this item. It is hung at the back of my garden on the fence amongst other items purchased from seller. Great delivery speed. One happy customer.
on 8 July 2017
This item looks well made and the glass beads are nice,but what can I say the distressed effect is shocking it looks like someone has literally rubbed off the metal effect with a piece of wire wool.I could not give this as a gift as intended.There was also a scratch on my item which made it worse.Disappointed with sellers response told that's what the items supposed to look like! Not worth paying the 3.99 postage to return so reluctantly kept.See photo....
on 28 May 2016
Looks really good and I have had some nice comments
on 24 August 2016
This hangs on my shed door and looks beautiful . Much better than the picture so very glad I went ahead with my purchase . Doesn't look cheap and on days when we have sunshine ( I'm told that's what strange light in the sky was ) the colours look lovely .
on 13 March 2017
Check the price, check the quality, check what you are getting for your pennies. These are a good options to some of the more expensive wall art figures. I mounted two, one each on canvas frames painted with a light foliage background and mounted them either side of a plain black glass framed fire mounted on a wall.
on 16 May 2016
This makes a pretty outdoor fence feature very pretty strong good quality and extremely hard wearing. I have bought from this seller before and every butterfly is good. Apart from fading in the sun after several years nothing else. Always satisfied. This item is weather proof. And will create a pretty eye catching feature suitable for both indoor and outdoor.
on 5 October 2017
Love love love this wall art. I have put it up along with other pieces (as you will see in the photo) as well and it looks absolutely brilliant, beautiful piece, very well made, you can’t go wrong with it.
on 5 September 2017
Lasted a year or so before went rusty. Now re-painted with black Hammerite with coloured plastic backing behind the holes and looks much better. Hopefully now will last a while.
on 18 September 2017
Bought this a while ago. And have attached towards the bottom of a tree. Looks better as it gets older. As it discolours the gems also age so don't look as bright. My daughter loves it and so do I. Other people ask also where we got it from.