on 15 October 2015
This is a very nice case for the Macbook air. It looks and feels great, adding a little more grip to the laptop its self, and the Apple logo clearly shines through. However, after three weeks the rubber feet on the bottom of the case came off, making the bottom of the case very slippery when placed on a table
on 9 June 2014
This product was posted from the USA, it fits perfect for the Macbook Air. The product when it was arrived it looked like someone else had owed it before me. Its hard to shift marks off the front of the cover. Maybe the factory what makes them should look at the machinery whats cutting them.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 4 September 2013
Bought to protect my MacBook Air and I think its doing a pretty good job defending it from various cats etc. Iy did arrive with one corner damaged, but I can only assume this was down to the delivery company. Obviously it could be better made, but for the price, its blummin spot on.
on 15 December 2014
I bought this after looking at a friends, wish I had seen it earlier. It protects the laptop and firs so neatly a great purchase. I went for the clear cover, so can't comment on the colours of the others, I am very pleased with my purchase and would recommend for the macAir laptop.
on 20 April 2014
I had to replace this within a couple of months as it cracked and tarnished in places, i thought it would be harder wearing than it was. it did the job and protected my mac book from scratches etc and its a lovely colour but for the price its a shame it had to be replaced so soon.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 25 December 2015
Protects macbook well and feels premium when on. I like the fact that the apple logo shines through, however is not easy to take off. It can be taken off but it isn't quick and easy, this isn't a problem for me because it stays on my mac the whole time.
on 21 May 2015
Good fit and decent quality case, had to return mine as the rubber "feet" became unstuck and came off. Only other observation is that it makes the screen lid a slight bit heavier, causing it to flick back a little at times.
on 13 February 2015
I just received this order today. The feel of the cover is very smooth; the colour is also very nice. The apple logo shines through as a light blue colour. It feels sturdy enough to be able to protect my Macbook Air 13".
on 13 August 2015
The case itself is good quality and looks good on my MacBook. But the little rubber feet on it are RUBBISH. All fallen off after only having it for a couple of weeks. Not great for saying how much I paid for it
on 18 January 2015
Terrible case. It cracked up and did not last