on 13 August 2012
Had bought the long sleeve powerlayer for my husband and he liked it so much he asked for the shorts too. He is a keen footballer and runner having done the London marathon the past 2 years. He's worn the shorts 5-6 times and seems very happy! The product washes well and has lasted 6 weeks with no problems. Very durable piece of kit and so so much better value than the high street brand names. I personally can't tell the difference. Delivery was fast (came in 2 days), no problems at all! Very happy with both purchases.
on 11 August 2012
Brilliant pair of compression shorts - just as good as any high end brand name and less than half the price. The material and construction is top quality - compresses muscles, wicks sweat and allows skin to breathe. Have worn these 4 times and they perform perfectly and I expect they will continue to do so for months or years to come. Plus delivered lightening fast. Will be ordering more for the rest of my football team. Incredible value!
on 9 August 2013
Not as high compression as some of the leading brands, however as a base layer I really love these products, they fit so well & are really comfy & the sizing tends to match our traditional UK sizing expectations. I starTed with a long sleeve mock turtle & have since added every other style & doubled up I've used skiing, cycling, motorcycling, cricket, fell walking & running as well as in the Gym & think they are great value. They wash well & dry quick & top value. If you don't need an expensive logo on your clothing buy these!!
on 11 December 2013
I purchased these shorts for my 9 year old son to wear instead of his thermal ones. He wore them for the first time this Sunday and said he wasn't cold at all - and believe me it was cold.
I would recommend this item
on 10 December 2014
First time purchase for my son who was previously reluctant to wear compression shorts.
Once they arrived and were tried on that was it my son is a firm converted believer of them! They look good (cool... which helps!) fit well and really do make a difference. I would happily recommend these
on 2 May 2013
Needed to purchase these for my son, as he plays academy football. I had purchased a base layer top previously and as my son was happy I got these base layer shorts. Since my son has used them frequently I've heard no complaints so a good quality product for a good price
on 5 September 2012
Every bit as good as the Nike Pro shorts. Material is more or less identical and they are well made. Bought them to provide some protection when sliding on hard ground in football as last season my thighs got badly damaged through this. Size medium was perfect for me, I am quite tall but they reached down to near the top of the knee and stay there during play meaning my upper legs are protected - perfect with winter coming and no doubt more frozen pitches!
on 23 October 2014
Needed a pair of longer shorts to play sport outside in the winter months. I have searched shops online and in the high street and these are the best quality and value for money I have found. I'm a size 12/14 in ladies cloths and ordered the xl size which fit great ( not to tight around the upper leg ). Have only had them a few weeks but have worn them many times and they are great. Delivery was extremely quick and free another bonus. Would recommend both seller and product.
on 3 April 2013
so comfy easy to wash and stretches well to fit use it in the gym alot easy to move round in
on 23 November 2013
Bought these for my son because he was working outside in the hot sun, he thinks they are the best ever, he
Wears them underneath his shorts in summer, and said the're is no chaffing of skin with sweat. A major plus
For a man..he also wears them when doing sports and gives them a 10 out of 10.