Customer reviews

on 14 May 2017
Perfect, just as described. picture is clear and of good quality and signatures, although printed, look very authentic.
on 20 September 2013
Being a big Sherlock fan, I'm really enjoying this print. As long as prospective buyers are aware that this item is a photographic copy, and not an original signed piece, then you'll be very happy with it. Good quality print, very clear - arrived in perfect condition. I bought two items from this seller and am satisfied with both.
on 6 June 2014
This product is a very quality and I would fully recommend it to any Sherlock fan, I bought this for my my friend for her birthday however I didn't read the sizing properly, I contacted the seller they refunded me immediately and resolved the situation to my satisfaction even though it was my fault. I would full recommend this company
on 23 June 2013
As soon as I saw this photo print I had to get it!
I am a massive Sherlock fan and this fitted in well with my collection.
It came sooner than expected, nicely package so didn't get bent and a very reasonable price.
I can say I will be order from them again.
on 25 July 2013
Brilliant quality picture. Bought this with the Andrew Scott as Moriarty one and was very glad I did. Would recommend for a Sherlock fan to buy. Or even a Benedict and Martin fan.
on 26 February 2014
This was just as described, good quality. Have already made my friends jealous lol. I love it as much as I thought I would!!! Quick delivery..
on 17 January 2014
I ordered this for my son's Christmas and he was thrilled with the signatures, even though he knows they are copied. Good quality photo.
on 19 March 2013
Right on time. Quick service! just what we ordered. Great price and good service. What more could you ask for.
on 23 May 2014
I got it for my daughter for her birthday and she loved it and it was good value and good quality
on 19 January 2015
its a glossy A4 poster which the wife loves. If shes happy then so am i.