• Customer reviews

on 16 February 2013
I have tried a few nail polishes recently to see which ones last the longest on my nails. I bought this brand after seeing it recommended on You Tube nail art videos. This polish is amazing, so opaque and the colour is captivating. I only applied one coat as it is so solid you don't need another coat unless you really want one. I have used Seche Vite base and top coat with the polish,together it is so strong on my nails. If this polish lasts a long time on the nails I will be back to buy more from China Glaze.
One person found this helpful
on 25 January 2016
Needed lots of coats
Peels and chips after 12 hours! Waste of money. Bought my wife a gel kit instead
on 9 April 2015
I didn't really like it that much but I will make it work somehow. The colour range China Glaze has amazing colours. LOVE IT....

Keep[ creating more colours.... WICKED!!!!
on 12 February 2016
Absolutely love the colour and how it changes depending on the lighting where you are. I applied two coats, but I think you could even get away with one coat!
on 5 August 2016
Lovely color.quick delivery.bought more.
on 14 May 2015
Superb colour
on 17 October 2016
Really nice olive green, which is easy to apply.
on 19 January 2015
Absolutely love this colour it is my favourite, great winter colour
on 20 May 2015
love it drys hard lasts a long time and a stunning color
on 4 April 2014
lovely colour good quality polish which lasts and I will buy more China Glaze.
I have received many complements on the colour.