Customer reviews

on 6 July 2017
As described. Fit into all the 12" card record sleeves I have. Need to hold them right as you put the record back in. Think other people have struggled with this, but it's not difficult.
on 17 August 2017
Good quality product & rapid service as always.
on 21 July 2017
Nice product
on 6 October 2017
As described. Perfect.
on 18 January 2017
Very good.
on 5 August 2013
anti static ploy inner sleeves are essential for all Vinyl lovers. These ones are particularly useful for placing inside of an existing cardboard inner sleeve to provide extra invaluable protection.
on 24 March 2014
I had a stock of Nagaoka inner sleeves which slip nicely inside the horrible scratchy paper/card sleeves that even now, in the days of 180g 'audiophile' vinyl at £20 a pop, record companies still insist on using. As my current stock ran out some time ago and I was fed up with removing the bits of cardboard 'swarf' from my LP's before listening, I decided to give these a go and they seem excellent. they also act as something of a static vacuum so there's a lot less carbon brush cleaning required before listening. My only reservation is that they are very slightly larger than the Nagaoka ones of old and, as such, tend to wrinkle slightly if you try and fit them inside an existing inner sleeve. Nevertheless - recommended.
on 24 July 2013
I decided to resurrect my collection of 1970's vinyl LP's and then remembered why I had stopped playing them when CD's came out. All that snap, crackle and pop - and I'm not talking about breakfast cereal!
The major problem with vinyl is the build-up of static electricity which attracts dust like a magnet and creates all that noise during playback completely destroying your enjoyment of the music.
Not any more. I now clean my vinyl before playing and store them after playing in these superb sleeves - inside the original paper inners - and....goodbye static!!
Excellent value for money and fast delivery - what more could you ask for? I am so pleased with them I've just reordered another 50 and have started buying secondhand vinyl LP's on you-know-where. If you love 70's music like I do you can't beat the immediacy of vinyl - beats the CD transfers everytime provided you can overcome the surface noise, which I now have. Brilliant.
on 2 May 2014
Good value, performed well in providing non-static protection for cleaned LPs. Would buy in due course. Just as good as Nagaoka and cheaper.
on 29 June 2013
These inner sleeves are ideal for protecting my vinyls. They reduce static and avoid scratching vinyls when taking them in and out to play.

See one answered question