The Gypsy Queens
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 6 February 2013
Loved this album, was bought it for Xmas.... Just not sure about the John Denver track.... Other than that track love this album, great listening in the car and great to singalong to.. Looking forward to their next album, with hopefully more that 10tracks, felt this album wasn't long enough..
on 21 January 2013
Bought this because I love this style of Latino music which makes you want to dance around the room in 1950's dresses or cheek to cheek with your lover. Ventura Highway and Marrakesh Express belong on a different album and feel like fillers. But there is enough on here to make me happy.
on 16 January 2013
I didn't receive the cd on the date i paid for but i did get that back when i chased up my orderd very quickly. The cd was not what i expected as i like the Gypsy Kings and I did this it was similar to that but however the songs are very easy listening so it wasn't all bad in the end!
on 23 August 2013
Happy, vibrant, refreshing, all expletives that describe the first album release from the newly formed Gypsy Queens. They have an energy that others seem to lose, long may they keep it, and I most certainly look forward to a future album release, keep up the good work.
on 4 January 2013
Bought this for my mum, its good, but i expected something a bit more upbeat or bit catchier to hum along to. the first song which was on MIC is on there but thats as much as I recognise. Good gift for my mum though, she likes to put background music on.
on 19 May 2013
I love it - myself and my family listen to it every weekend in fact we listen to it every night for ten minutes love love love it. I can't wait to hear more of them in the future. They take the old classics and make them their own.
on 27 February 2013
Love this album as the songs are varied, therefore something for everyone, whether you enjoy pop or classical or in- between. Would certainly reccommend and would definitely buy more of their albums in the future.
on 8 May 2014
Heard this group one Sunday morning on Terry Wogan's Sunday show and really liked the selection of songs in a variety of languages. Easy listening and reminds me of holidays. Would certainly recommend it.
on 15 February 2013
a very enjoyable album if a bit short at just over 30 minutes. Liked all the tracks in particular track 1. Will be interested to hear the next album. Some nice latin sounds in the tracks.
on 29 July 2013
I fell for the advert, this is a nice album but not one I would hurry to buy again......too many well tried and tested songs, would have been nice to hear some thing new and refreshing.