on 26 March 2012
I got this case in Black for myself. My Kids wanted a White case...

The case is superb in many ways. Firstly the material, although not genuine leather, has been finished to look like leather and looks & feels very high quality. My iPad fits snugly in the case. It is easy to insert and has a Velcro strap that keeps the iPad secure. I am able to view the full screen and have access to charge as well as the volume button etc.

The most useful function of the case for me is the stand. This allows me to choose the angle at which I want to view the screen. The only downside to this as the stand only allows me to view horizontally, but not really an issue. Most other cases I found online before this only gave 1-3 angles whereas this case is much more versatile.

When the iPad is not in use & I close the case this switches off the screen. Not really an issue for me as I usually have it on charge on my desk all day but good for when I am on the move.

It protects, looks good & has great functionality.
on 12 April 2012
This serves the job, good fit, however if you have an iPad white, this is cream not white as stated, which if you are not fussy about the colour you won't want this as it is not a colour match.
on 28 March 2012
The color is NOT iPad white, it's more the color of whipped cream. This makes it look really bad with the white iPad. The standing mechanism is too flimsy, so you can't really use the iPad while it's standing without it falling to the lowest position. Also, the cover makes the iPad more than twice as thick, so it really adds bulk to it. The "leather" is nice though, and so is the fit.
on 9 May 2012
Order at half 12 yesterday and received by half 10 today - brilliant! Thanks very much! The product is very nice and does exactly what it says on the tin accept it is cream and not white so if you are fussy about colours be careful!
on 12 April 2013
Brill case arrived with iPad and hasn't been without me since! Fantastic quality and looks the part. Has a few different compartments for several things brilliant if you're forever receiving business cards and you loose them! Would deffo reccomend.
on 6 September 2012
I wanted a sturdy cover/stand/case to house my brand new iPad 3. I got what I was after! This excellent product does 'everything it says on the tin' and is very attractive in its white leather look appearance. I would definitely recommend.
on 30 April 2013
I already have one of these for my Ipad and found it very good,so when a friend bought their ipad I bought them one as well and they are very happy with it,and it turned out to be cheaper than mine so they had a bargain.
on 30 January 2013
I ordered this as a birthday present for my friend because I previously bought myself the black one
The white is just as nice, I totally love them both and I am sure my friend will love her present.
on 2 December 2014
Very handy. Very stylish. Keeps the iPad safe, the pen keeps it clean and the slots allow you to keep important documents, credit cards, ID etc.. Right in your hands
on 4 January 2013
A very good quality item that supports and controls ipad by placing in rest mode when closed, Have seen various alternatives, non of which seem to equal.