on 10 April 2014
Reading this book, I couldn't help but feel the author took on to much subject matter. Rather then just focusing on the subject of stock photography, they decided to branch off and tackle other issues such as equipment and the running of your own site. All of which they failed to provide the depth needed to properly capture exactly what, I'm sure, they set out to do.

I also find a lot of his work was content specifically added as filler material. You can clearly see this when he decides to add every model release form and online stock website imaginable.

Although this book was helpful I can't help but think it took on to much and left the audience with very little. Whether this be through a lack of knowledge or lack of planning is merely speculation but I feel they may be a contributing factor.
on 30 August 2012
Since I read this book not only did it change my pre-conceived ideas about stock photography sites.
It has showed me how easy it is to get the images right first time.
I have since purchased photographic items to help me with this type of work
& I have already started putting together my first 1000 stock shots to put out for the world to see.
I just havn't yet deceided on which stock site to use yet, so I will probably spread my work
& see who comes out on top after a few months.
This is a great guide & worth every pound spent on it, as far as I'm concerned.
on 26 August 2013
This is cheap and it does what it sets out to do and it's written by a woman which is important to me as a woman, sorry guys. Lisa Oliver covers the area of selling photographs very well and is what I need at this point in time as a pretty good amateur photographer.
on 27 June 2013
This book is good read but mostly obvious material. Fine for beginners.It could be instructive if you are just starting out.
on 31 January 2015
Not really worth the money - no particularly useful pointers.
on 26 October 2014
For the ambitious.
on 9 January 2013
this ebook is very informative.Especially for this who want to make a f few pounds out of there photo' s. This book tells you how to go about it.
on 22 August 2015