TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 28 December 2016
I bought this on 10 December 2016 at a super low cost of 45p plus £2.90 postage.

It was delivered quickly.

It was only today that everything was opened to be put together.

THIS CASE DOES NOT FIT THE IPAD 9.7". IT IS TOO SMALL

IT MOST CERTAINLY IS NOT LEATHER, IT IS SOME SORT OF PLASTIC.

The only good thing to be said is in regard to the cost. BUT The description is as totally misleading as it can be. How comments have not been made about the not fitting I cannot say other than, perhaps there is yet another supplier to the seller and negative size comments will trickle through.

The amazon system is not worth the effort when it comes to problems with other sellers. I will try. Save yourself the bother, do not buy this
on 9 March 2017
The case looks good, but doesn't really deliver what it promises. The resistive rubber inner, only really works on the top half, when it's nearer the end it just slips. The auto Sleep/Wake function also doesn't work, only when the case is folded on the back of the iPad, exactly when you don't want it to sleep.
The front of the case also gaps, so that there is a gap between the screen and case.

Honestly I probably should have returned it.

The only positive thing is the feel and look, which is great compared to the price.
VINE VOICEon 5 May 2017
The 1st one of these cases I had lasted for about 4 years then started to look a little bit grubby so I clicked on repeat order. The previous one was white and this is what I ordered but when it arrived it is much creamier than the 1st model. The design has also changed, not sure if it's an improvement or the opposite (yet). I think the changes are to make it more compatible with later models
on 24 April 2017
PROS:
- Looks & feels durable,
- Has a good look & feel,
- A plus that it comes with a screen protector (although haven't used it).
- A plus that it comes with a Stylus (although haven't used it).

CONS:
- Stylus looks & feels cheap.
- The inbuilt auto sleep/wake function puts the iPad to sleep even when it is flat against the back (fully open), iv had to disable the feature in my settings as it was unusable when on the go.
- The inner suede microfiber lining is anti-dust to remove any dust or dirt from your screen is more like rubber that doesn't seem to clean the screen finger prints.
on 15 May 2017
This product is definitely one to avoid. I thought this would be an excellent replacement to my old cover based on the description and price, unfortunately this wasn't the case! Sorry for the pun.

Its not leather.
Its not magnetic so the cover flapped about and didn't turn off the iPad
The pen that came with it was crushed
and luxury... well not in my opinion.

Customer Service - I contacted the seller regarding my concerns of the product and was refused a refund till I returned the product. Despite my explanation that the cost to return it would cost nearly 50% of the refund they still insisted that I would not be refunded till I returned the product. Based on the fact that the seller is prepared to mislead people with this product description and the chance that a refund wasn't guaranteed I wasn't prepared to risk further cost and put it down to experience. Please learn from mine!
on 1 May 2017
This is a cheap and nasty case which fell apart after a couple of months. The case will not support my iPad so is useless as a stand. Also the hard plastic surround keeps cracking and breaking and no longer holds the iPad. All in all a total waste of money, for just a few pounds more I could have purchased a decent case. Quality-wise, you get what you pay for! Don't buy this product.
on 24 October 2017
I am a big fan of these Forefront cases. They do a great job when it comes to my IPad and last quite a while. However since their design was altered, they have become more frustrating because although the IPad still fits, it's not as snug a fit. As a result half of the case can on occasions there is a bit of distance between the back of the IPad and the inner half of the case then when the case and the back of the IPad touch again, it often prompts the IPad lock screen to appear. So you could be in the middle of reading, writing or doing something else only for the lock screen to inexplicably appear
on 10 May 2017
This cover is sturdy and looks good. Delivery was very fast. I bought this to replace the one that I got 4 years ago which has undergone loads of wear and tear. I also liked the fact that it came with a new iPad screen cover and a pointer pen.
on 5 May 2017
This case works very well allowing me to use my ipad at 30 degrees slope on my desk and at 60 degree slope when on my lap in bed and stays firmly closed when not in use. The cover looks and feels quality and is very good value for the money.
on 21 May 2014
I was unsure when looking to replace my official Apple case (which sot £40!) ... I decided after only a year before it's death that I wouldn't replace it with another official case from the apple store as it's just not cost effective. I looked at the reviews on here and there are some that nearly really put me off but to be honest...you get what you pay for. It's a good case, it looks durable, it clips on nicely to my Ipad 4 and the picture represents the only way the ipad can stand up. Hope this helps future buyers decide.