Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Tokio Myers Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 February 2017
Sets the standard for gopro and similar devices.

Some seem to have received fake SD cards, but I can confirm from checking that mine at least was genuine.

Transfer speeds are ample for 1080p 30fps (which is what I shoot), with no drop out due to data transfer bottle-necking etc.
on 30 July 2012
Have had a Galaxy S2 for a year and decided to upgrade the tiny 8GB class 2 card that came in the box with this. Turned up 3 days after ordering (got to love supersaver delivery) and came in original manufacturer packaging. I specifically ordered this direct form Amazon due to the comments about other 3rd party sellers.

The included SD adapter is handy but I found that the speeds for write and read weren't that much better than the Class 2 card. This was a bit of a concern but once the card was in the phone, the card showed its true colours. Very quick and stable. Moving 10GB of music files onto it took just under 10 minutes and files of around 370MB take 52(ish)seconds.

Being a Ultra SDHC UHS-I card, there is a level of future proofing for new phones and tablets, with those that support the new standards giving even faster speeds.

Great value and now I have music and lots of space for HD video on the go.
on 1 July 2012
Wanted to upgrade the storage on my new Samsung Galaxy Siii. It comes with 16gb internal so this 32GB card is a good addition for adding some music and films from my library. I'd ideally like 64GB card, but will wait until prices fall. At around £21 I feel this is good value for a class 10 micro SD card, though I appreciate prices seem to keep falling. I thought about getting a cheaper class 6 or class 4 card, but stuck with the slightly pricier card, so more future proofed, and could possibly use in my dslr in the future, with the supplied sd card adapter. I see one feedback talking about fake cards. The card I was sent was definitely not fake... I wish when people have something bad to say about service or claim items to be fake or not as described, they'd include the name of specific seller in feedback.
on 30 October 2017
You can't go wrong with a good SanDisk memory card. Personally I used either SanDisk or Samsung and nothing else because of the quality and value for money they represent. I would always recommend these 2 companies and this product gets my seal of approval.
VINE VOICEon 27 April 2015
Brilliant- does what it should with no fuss. I used a non-named black card in my sports cam, which ended up with unreadable data. I swapped to this card, and it was all good.

Worth the extra couple quid- just cut out the middle man and get one of these.

Highly recommended.
on 8 April 2013
I've had the card 4 months and about 2 weeks ago I noticed it would randomly unplug on my Samsung Galaxy S2 phone (exclamation mark on top left of screen). After a quick google I found many people having this issue and it usually preceded the card from being unreadable. Fortunately I was able to backup all the important photos off the card as it has just died on me.

Amazon were very good in refunding the item (but needed to go through the live chat as the item was over a month old), but as the card broke so soon and could have potentially lost important photos it's a 1 star from me.
on 17 May 2017
Absolutely over the moon with this purchase,great value for money considering the brand type. Although I underestimated how many photos I actually store and may need a bigger memory lol!!
on 10 March 2017
Class 10 SD card which means it's really quick in terms of transferring things onto it.

Cheap and quick are the only points you need to know. Delivered very quickly.

highly recommend.
on 22 April 2013
Very fast with great storage capacity, as described. I was very pleased with it, used as a extension memory for my android phone, unfortunately stopped working after 4 months and lost all my pictures and applications.
I've managed to repair it no thanks to Windows formatting soft. I found a free software called SDFormatter which did the job using full format option not the quick format. I'll see how long it will last.
Nope, did not lasted, it just goes off, on and off again.
on 8 August 2017
OK - does not last long - not sure why, seems to have a very low life.