Format: Audio CD|Change

on 2 April 2012
A new album from the Osmonds with fresh material that reminds the listener how well these brothers harmonise. Some beautiful melodies and soaring vocals that will grab the attention of both fans and the more neutral music fan. The passing of time has certainly not affected the Osmonds vocal abilities in any way. Jimmy Osmond's daughter Sophia features on 'Fall to Fly' as does the X-Factor's Ruth Lorenzo. There are a number of stand out tracks, that have a more rock and contemporary feel. All in all a great album that will satisfy the listener.
on 2 April 2012
This albumn is one of the best the Osmonds have made. It is so good it makes me cry, truly shows off the voices of the best boy band in the world. We have been trying to tell people how good our Osmonds are for years. This albumn proves it!Can't Get There Without You
on 17 April 2012
Absolutely fantastic album. The Osmond Brothers have scored what should be a major hit album. 10 great songs, well put together, featuring the typical Osmond vocals and harmonies. Every track a winner, I have struggled to choose a favourite. Although the line up for this album has reduced to just Merrill, Jay and Jimmy, other Osmonds appear as guest vocalists on the album. Jimmy's daughter, Sophia, and Ruth Lorenzo on "Fall To Fly", Marie on "Breakable" and the missing brothers, Alan, Wayne and Donny on the final track "Remember Me".
on 2 April 2012
I'm a massive fan of the Osmonds and love the new album, especially Remember Me, what a tear jerker, surely a hit!
on 10 April 2012
I just love, love, love this album! The songs are real tear-jerkers - apart from the rock song which doesn't appeal to me, but all the others are very moving, very well performed, and just lovely. I don't know why we had to wait this long for some new releases, rather than the same old songs from the 70s, but this is really worthwhile. Even my 26 year old daughter thinks it's good! I've seen the Osmonds in concert and will see them for their last 3 shows on their UK Final Tour. Can't wait!
on 5 April 2012
My sister and I love he Osmonds and we both listened to them in the 70's etc.

Seen them in 2008 on their World Tour and more recently in their Up Close & Personal Tour.

This CD is a must for any collection. The Osmonds are still at the top of their game and always will be.
on 25 April 2012
This is a great CD. Glad to see all of them are involved in some way: Marie singing guest vocals on Breakable; Alan, Wayne and Donny guest vocals on Remember Me; and Alan, Wayne, Merrill, Jay and Jimmy having written my personal fave Getcha Goin' My Way, a rock number which proves they still have it!!! The concert was brill too!! Also, what a lovely voice Jimmy's got!!
on 6 April 2012
Brand new album & UK Tour, makes me a happy Osmond fan!! Duets with Marie on Breakable, Alan,Donny & Wayne on Remember Me. Loving the tracks Can't Get There Without You, Break Your Fall. Shame the album is only 10 tracks but well worth the wait for the album.
on 3 April 2012
absolutely love this album, have been an osmond fan for years and have to say the passing of the years have only made them better, for me, my fave is will you go with me closely followed remember me, which i saw them sing live at southampton recently it made me cry then and i cried when i heard it again on the cd.
was worth the wait for this album, and possibly will be all the more special as it could well be the last they do, i think they given all they can to the entertainment world over the years and thoroughly deserve to take life a bit easier, but we will miss you boys,
on 22 April 2012
This album is truly stunning. The harmonies are spot on and the lyrics are just beautiful. A real change from the tried and tested hits from yesteryear. It is lovely to find two new voices added to the mix as well: Jimmy's own daughter, Sophia, and home grown Ruth Lorenzo from the X Factor. The aucostics are so perfect that I glance up from time to time to see if they are actually in the room with me :-) Well, a girl can dream, can't she?