Bajan Style
Format: Audio CD|Change

on 9 September 2012
Wow. This album is splendid. The mixed genre of music is just superb, it's unique and different, and that's why I love it so much.
Amanda Reifers voice is magnificent especially since she's just been doing covers of songs and I think T-Ray rapping compliments her voice well when she sings and that's why they have created such awesome tracks.

I heard 'Lick Ya Down' when it first came out I wasn't a big fan of it because it wasn't 'my kind of music.' But when I went on holiday this August I noticed that Cover Drive - Twilight was sitting there on my iPod not being listen to and I thought 'I'm gonna listen to it and see if it's any good because it's been there for ages' and that's what I done. It was like love at first sight. Although the chorus isn't particularly long I fell in love with it and it was going round and round in my head and I decided I'm purchasing this album as soon as I get home.

It arrived and I played it and all of the songs were so amazing, catchy and fun. Apart from the four singles what are wicked, I would say on the album you have a couple of tracks what will get stuck in your head and personally I think they will be 'I Know You To Well', 'Hurricane', 'Wrongside' and 'Headphones.'
The two/three songs off the deluxe version are wonderful to, so if you want to push the boat out and spend a little more money I would suggest getting the deluxe version, it just gives you more enjoyment of the amazing Cover Drive. Buy!!
on 12 June 2012
I heard of this band from their second single released, Twilight and then Sparks was released so decided to buy the album. I was very surprised at how much i have enjoyed the CD, there is a variety of songs that are written very well. There is talent that i didn't expect so overall very happy that i purchased this item.
on 14 June 2015
Just fancied trying it as new some of the songs. Turns out I knew more than I thought so really enjoyed it
on 15 June 2016
Excellent Album. Would recommend.
on 20 September 2017
Not sealed
plastic cover scratched
i purchased this CD as a collector item which suppose to be sealed and new.
on 30 July 2012
A great first album from Cover Drive, Amanda's voice is perfect...some great tracks on the album and even the filler tracks are quite good.
Well worth adding to your CD collection.
[...]
on 5 August 2013
Cover Drive bring a great variety of music style and produce some great easy listening songs. Great debut album from the group, cant wait for a sequel
on 11 March 2015
Nice little album, she is gorgeous by the way.
on 29 June 2013
Really needd these and they do the job and are a great value do the money would recommend to another
on 24 November 2015