on 26 May 2015
The picture quality is very good for such a tiny camera, but it just takes a long time to take photos. The flash is a bit small and also takes a little time to get ready when first turning the camera on.

The display on the back is ok, but doesn't represent the high quality of the final image. Check the images on a computer before deleting from the camera as they may be better than you think.

I also really like the fact it charges through micro USB, the same as my mobile phone, meaning I only need to take one charger with me when I go on holiday.
on 17 November 2013
one of the best digital cameras still in the market, excellent performance without any issue, crystal clear HD image, long lasting performance, very smart, compact, sleek, stunning and cute designed digital camera, wonderful material finishing by top make, ideal for everybody who loves photography of crystal clear image, value for money. I'm very happy with this camera. I strongly recommend all and use this digital camera for long lasting and trouble free performance, wont be disappointed, trust me.
on 22 July 2017
Great for a first time digital user small enough to fit in most pockets hand luggage OK on the pixels has done its job and have passed on to a relative so I can upgrade hopefully will be purchasing from you lovely bunch again.
on 2 August 2013
This is a really nice small camera for use where there is not much spare space to carry things and the picture quality is fine. However, the battery supplied does not hold its charge for very long and this has proved to be a real problem and I have never experienced the problem with my other two compact cameras. I have of course ordered a spare battery, but really this should not have been needed for just a few days use of the camera before recharge.
on 18 June 2013
I just do not tire of Samsung gadgets. I bought this for my daughter which has an appetite for photography even as a 5y old. She is very careful with her things so I accepted her request. It is beautiful to see her artistic side as she tries to picture things and moments in life. The quality of the product and the pictures as tested myself is what we have now come to expect from this commercial giant.
on 26 November 2013
I've got a finepix fugifilm camera that I've had for years but as it only takes xd cards I decided to go looking for camera that took a sd card as the xd memory cards are just so overly priced. After reading the reviews was hopeful on this one. What a disappointment. The quality of the pictures is just dreadful. Whether this is because its an sd and not xd? Maybe? I've gone back to my old camera and invested another £20 in a new memory xd memory card.
on 17 March 2013
Arrived very promptly. All working fine. Quick start guide in the pack but full instructions are on line, which I read (skimmed) before ordering. Needs a memory card which is not included, if you want to store more than a few pictures, which was no surprise as I had read the reviews, and most cameras are like this now. The charger is USB and the plug unit takes a USB lead so will charge other USB based gadgets. Soft case not included, but custom battery is included.
on 2 March 2013
Although I love the camera I found the instructions on how to work it unsatisfactory. Apart from the straight forward things I am struggling with how to use the cameras various functions and would really like a proper and full explanation book of how to use it as I had with my last camera. Both my friend and my daughter have recently bought new cameras and theirs have full instructions. It is very disappointing that this one hasn't
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 8 January 2016
Excellent, takes very good pictures and it is not complicated to use
on 30 December 2012
Bought it for my mum for xmas. It is quite small so might take a bit of getting ust to handling it if your not ust to it. Takes nice photos, big screen and easy to upload onto laptop (which is what i needed for my mum). She really likes it, i ordered some screen protectors as well which im glad i put on straight away as screen looks like it would be easily scratched. Has loads of different progrmas and setting etc but i doubt my mum will really use any of them apart from the panaramic program.