on 31 December 2012
I bought this camera hoping that that I might have some really good photos of grandchildren at play. Yes, it is convenient and easy to use, and fits well into a pocket. However, the photographs are somewhat disappointing - particulary when viewed enlarged on the television screen for family viewing. I have come to refer to it as my "Box Brownie" of blessed memory!
on 10 September 2015
Perfect
on 26 July 2015
V good
on 27 September 2012
I had been after a camera for a while and finally had the cash just for it and chose this.
The pictures and video blur in even the slightest of zoom ,the smallest of movements make the capture of pic blur terribly so it is bad for taking pics of my 3 and a half year old girl.(mainly got it to capture pics of her growing up) I do not recommend this to any parent for pics of their kids and so on ,i suppose that if you have a steady hand then this is good for taking pics of hills and monuments ,probably best for a tourist. Wife does not know though so this is an unspoken review of the cam we finally got for our family pics and vid memories ,im just gonna have to work with it.
on 3 January 2013
Samsung ST66 Compact Digital Camera - Pink (16.1MP, 5x Optical Zoom) 2.7 inch LCD
Arrived excellently packaged and very promptly.

My previous point and shoot Samsung camera broke just before Christmas and I was told that it was uneconomical to send for repair as would cost as much as a new one. I found this one which appeared to be an upgraded version of my wonderful old friend whom I have missed terribly. Although the camera is described as pink the picture is of a purple camera. I was drawn to the photo as my old faithful had been purple.

It arrived and I eagerly ripped of the packaging and opened the box. I was very excited it felt like Christmas again!!! To my horror, the camera is the sickliest insipid pink - had I known this I would not have considered it. This would have been my loss. It's a great little camera, very intuitive to use. There is no dodgy software to install or hefty technical manual to interpret. The quick guide is printed in very small font (even with my glasses on I cannot make out the wording or diagrams). Nonetheless within 20 mins of charging the phone it was like we had been friends forever. I am delighted with it.

If you're looking for and easy to use point and shoot and reasonable/good quality images, HD video (with good quality sound) I would definitely recommend this little camera - it is very small but so easy to use and gives very good results. Has a few extras too like frames and effects.

LOVE IT (hate the colour)
on 15 December 2014
Great product, would buy again
on 16 December 2014