Customer reviews

1,291

on 7 November 2016
Cheap, Chinese. Should not have bought. The small curved clipper has broken after taking it out, including the small fabric bracket holding it in place - it was broken when arrived. There was something in the end of one of the nail clippers that looked like a piece of a nail which was a little disgusting even if it wasn't - wasn't sealed so I hate to think it had been pre-owned and used before but I don't know. Yeah you get some cool brushed metal tools but even though it's only £3 - I wouldn't recommend it. I don't like getting the impression that a seller thinks that if they sell something super cheap that they can get away with it being defective or being a half-effort product. Very unclear which tools are meant for what so you can't even use half of them if you don't really know what each one does. I would be embarrassed to send something like this to someone.
on 21 August 2017
Actually the second one I've purchased, qst was fine lasted a couple of years but was time to replace it so I thought I'd buy the same again and instead of getting the same serviceable quality what I got instead was cheap pot metal that's about 45% lower quality (worked out by weight on jewlews scales) 2 pairs of clippers have now snapped and the rest of the bits in the case are useless, my recommendation avoid and spend a few quid extra on something better
on 3 October 2015
Rubbish. I had a bit left to make up for a free Amazon delivery which is the only reason I ordered this (as a good idea to replace my current one). Horrible look, metal had rust and black scuff in it and I'm scared to use it in case I cut myself. The metal feels rough and I would not be using this. The pack also didnt close properly and felt like someone had just randomly placed pieces in there.
on 10 July 2015
I figured it was time to begin grooming myself as I was going to university and wanted to create a long lasting image of maturity and self-care (too bad due to drunken mistakes this image was completely tarnished on day two). The contents of this case are excellent, at least the ones I use, as there are some which I do not know their purpose, and have proceeded to leave them.
The case itself is smooth and looks rather expensive (yet due to the price, obviously isnt). Whilst inside some of the leather bindings which hold the pieces of the set are coming looser, leading to some of the set coming out of their bindings, the case has held up well after day to day use for the last 10 months. Some thread on the outside of the case is coming loose, but this is general wear and tear and not a fault on the manufacturer.
The pieces themselves seem long lasting, as none of them, despite being used various time, are beginning to break or even look worn.
on 18 January 2016
A great kit for the price.

This kit comes in a lovely leather effect case with a sturdy latch to keep all the sharp items safe. The range of tools provide all the options needed for cleaning, clipping and filling for both finger and toe nails. The clippers come in 2 sizes as well as having a good quality strong pair of manual clippers and scissors.

The only downside was the the tweezer edges did not meet properly but considering the price I would expect to find a couple of small imperfections.
on 9 April 2015
the design of the box is great and its got a really nice feel, for the price it looks amazing. the interior is set out really nicely and there a lot of different things to use. unfortunately, and i expected this from the price the items aren't all that sturdy, first thing i got out where the tweezers and they were pretty useless, and cut rather than plucked, so they went straight into the bin and i went down the local shop and got some for £2 which actually did the job, as for the rest of the stuff, the clippers work well, the scissors give a nice cut and the rest are ok, obviously not the best but for the price this certainly isn't bad
on 3 April 2015
To be honest, I only use the scissors and the scraper thing; but unclipping the box makes me feel like a quasi-Victorian vampire hunter and that is worth the price alone.

Ye shall perish, unholy undead!
on 3 April 2017
Took over a month to arrive. Quality is awful. Clippers destroy the nails, really bad cut.
on 30 December 2016
Very nice , leather case , every tool needed .
Xmas presant for my other half but we don't know what some tools are for lol..
Anyway for the price it's fab and happy man at the end of it ..may have to get one for me .
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 November 2014
Didn't get everything that was stated in the description 3 items missing.
Though this was sorted by the seller by replacing the whole set, (well done) seems to be a high quality product. So I'm very happy about my purchase, and use it weekly, or as I needed, owned for a little while and no signs of rusting, huge bonus! Highly recommended! Some look incredibly scary though... A prick thing.. I haven't really worked out what that is for... Suppose that's what I get for being male!