on 25 October 2016
After changing my handlebars I discovered that none of the pull-ties I had would fit through the holes on my cycle computer dock. Looking for cateye replacements yielded nothing until I foujd these.

Fit perfectly, cheap and plenty of them. Very happy and great to have spares for next time.
on 9 September 2017
Not particularly competitive cost wise and find I can do better in Wilkies or other similar shops. Found them not especially strong even bearing in mind their size.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 October 2015
Those cable ties are as strong as any other. You get a pack of 100 which is plenty to last a long time. Price is excellent.
review image
on 30 July 2017
great for the money. They are not mega strong but they are not meant to be. they do hold well though and are for lighter duty job.
on 17 October 2017
The ties are excellent value and are ideal as they are long enough to use on my bike frame.
on 14 December 2017
Arrived when advised and item does the job well. Good price too.
on 17 February 2013
I bought this product so that I could move my cycle trip computer from my old bike to my new one. I didn't need this many of course as I probably won't buy another 20 bikes in this life. However, I'm sure that I'll find other uses for the extra ones. Great product and excellent value.
on 10 December 2017
Very cheap and descent quality too.
VINE VOICETOP 500 REVIEWERon 28 March 2017
Long and strong cable ties; not only for cabling but long enough for other uses.
on 14 April 2018
The cable ties came quickly & they were lovely thin cable ties which is what I wanted & are surprisingly strong so will do the job!