on 15 June 2015
I have been looking for the perfect ipad cover for years. I have bought about 6 or 7, they have all been pretty disappointing and a waste of money! This one, however is everything I have been looking for! I have a speck Iphone 6 case and I'm so impressed with it so was trying to find something similar to protect my iPad. Brilliant design with multiple viewing angles, it looks more expensive than it was. I wasn't too keen on the colour but the speck products are quite difficult to fin in the UK so I can live with the pink.
I wasn't sure what to expect as it says hard shell clip on case in the description but it's very easy to remove and the raised edge going round the screen is made out of rubber.
Highly recommended! I know it's not cheap but you won't be disappointed!
I don't usually leave reviews but I just had to recommend this case!!
on 12 September 2013
The case itself has a nice design and protects well the device.
The stand does the job as described.
BUT
once I use it like a book with the cover at the back, the iPad locks itself due to the magnets, that is sometimes annoying when I read an article or watch a short video which does not require to flip the iPad.
Besides this, the cover does not close properly and I have to adjust it again to close it.

In conclusion that is a good product but I had higher expectations due to the quite high price.
on 5 May 2016
From memory I'm sure that the one of these I ordered from the third party seller was described as being new but in damaged packaging. Actually arrived with a 'refurbished' sticker on. Wouldn't have minded, it fitted the iPad fine but the back of the case had been glued or repaired in such a way that it wasn't possible to have the iPad stand up and the case didn't stay closed either. Returned it as faulty and ordered the Speck FitFolio instead (have had one of these before and been more than happy with it).
on 13 July 2013
Bought this for my iPad 4 and its absolutely fantastic. It fits perfectly and as expected from Speck it's of outstanding quality. The price was also low compared with other similar products. It feels really nice and the cut outs are perfect. Wake and sleep function is great. I highly recommend this case.
on 9 December 2014
I have been using it for nearly 2 years now on my iPad4, and it is still very nice, it was an excellent choice.
on 19 November 2014