Customer reviews

Matt Dawson: Nine Lives
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.74

on 3 October 2017
I just paid £11.99 for this book. I am very disappointed as the pictures are in black and white and are very unclear. For the money I paid for this book I would fully expect the pictures to be in colour as any normal photograph would. Its spoilt the book as just looks like a cheap alternative. I've not even started reading this book and have already been put off by it. sorry Mat you let me down
on 24 June 2017
Both husband and I loved it. Have always admired his passion and the book reflects this for rugby and for life.
on 6 December 2015
VERY GOOD READ. HE WAS A GOOD PLAYER FOR CLUB AND COUNTRY. THE BOOK IS VERY DETAILED RE CLUB ENGLAND AND BRITISH LION GAMES WITH GOOD STORIES ABOUT PAST PLAYERS AND COACHES.
on 7 March 2016
Great read
on 11 June 2016
Personal yet professional. An in depth account of inside top class rugby with no holds barred.
on 14 August 2013
I have just finished reading Phil Vickery, and was looking for something else around rugby. This came up and I have started to read Nine Lives. It is very good and easy to read. I have not finished reading it, but what I have read it is very good. I would recommend.
on 31 December 2012
could not put this book down excellent read. enjoyed so much bought a copy for my father as xmas present
on 19 January 2014
Great read, Matt comes across as honest and passionate about his time in rugby, his love of the game loyalty to his team and country
on 1 October 2014
A good read
on 30 March 2006
A excellent book which gave a good insight into the life of one of Englands more outspoken players.Matt writes this book with the passion he plays his rugby and after reading a number of autobiographies I feel this is one of the best.It is written in a easy reading style and to be honest a total compulsive read.It will I am sure have silenced some of his critics and it gives a good insight into how the media can hound and possibly destroy a repitation of an outstanding player.Well worth buying ,just ensure you allow your self time to sit and read because once you start you wont want to stop.
9 people found this helpful