on 3 September 2012
When I was initially looking for a stylus pen, I found it difficult to find a "sleek" stylus, as stylus' have to have a large amount of contact with touch screens on iPhones/ iPads etc, so most common designs were rather clunky and not exactly what you would call "pretty". also because I mainly wanted this tool for graphic designing/ doodles, I wanted it to be as thin as possible, and after seeing the product, I thought for the price it was I might as well take a chance on it. I am very pleased I have done so, the stylus pen is slender and the actual stylus point is soft (so no worries about damaging your screen) and probably the smallest I had actually seen for touch screens.

So then my next point of contention was well it looks good, and its thin, there is no way the pen part of this will work, and it was only really by accident that I tested it out as I had nothing else on me to use. I was impressed how smooth it felt when writing, The only thing i can liken it too is one of my old favorite pens that was also a ballpoint, similar in its smooth and slightly heavy feel.

And as a bonus, it uses black ink, I was very happy with this as I prefer to write in black ink, as I know many other people do! so, finally, I would say these stylus pens have impressed me very much, not only with the price, but for the value of product you receive, and after searching for several days for the right one, I can definitely say this is the best thing you're going to get out there.
on 18 June 2012
Gor one free with a cover for my Galaxy SIII
brilliant accessory, tried it with my Galaxy Note and an IPhone works greast with all.
Leaves very little mark on the scree, pens works ok To.
Would recomment to anyone who has a touch phone/Pad
on 15 May 2012
Having purchased a number of stylus' for use with my iPhone 4, this product is the only one that I have found of any use.

Having used the stylus for drawing applications (such as the popular DrawSomething), as well as day to day messaging and other needs I can safely say that it has exceeded my expectations.

Pros:
· Nice smooth action, with very little pressure needing to be applied. Does not 'stick' as with a number of other products.
· Excellent value for money, get two stylus' for only a small outlay (very useful as one was lost within a week)
· Satisfying build quality - have been using this for a number of months now and the tip has not worn, and the actual body feels sturdy and well made.

Cons:
· Pen could be a bit better - works perfectly well, but feels as if the nib is slightly too small for the hole and as such there is a little bit of movement when writing. However, this is a small complaint as the product is cheaper than a good quality pen/biro!

Would recommend to others looking for a everyday stylus, especially to wow others with your drawing skills in DrawSomething (especially if using an tablet).
I bought the slim (ProPen) version of this stylus, simply because they are slim, and not 'chunky' like some others.

A stylus pen similar to this came with my device and, at first, I was quite content just with the way I could use it for both touch screen and note taking.
The ink never ran out with that one but, if it had, then you couldn't put another ink refill in.
A worse issue though, was that, after not very long, the paint coating (it was black) started to chip off quite badly.

These pens don't suffer from either of those issues. I suppose eventually the paint might look a little grubby (or at least not shiny and new), but I'm long past the timescale of the other, and there are certainly no signs of it. I have also replaced the ink refill.
So, at this very reasonable price (for TWO), I'm well happy.

Anyway, I hope that this review is helpful in some way when making the decision.
on 29 May 2014
These are not bad stylus. They do both work on my tablet (a Lenovo Yoga) which is great as I have bought others and they have not worked at all. I have to say though that one works better than the other hence I have only given 4 stars. The pens on these stylus are great though, they write nice and smoothly. I would buy these again and I would recommend them as they are nice items at a great price.
on 26 June 2012
This is a brilliant pen, very responsive, needs only a slight touch on the screen and at a fraction of the cost of pens sold on the high street. An added advantage that other pens do not have is that the other end of the pen is a ball point. Well worth buyingyou will not regret it. I tried several other pens that were unresponsive before I found this one. It has improved the IPad immeasureably.
on 27 December 2012
These little pens are excellent value for money. Great for stabbing your way through mail messages if your fingers are a bit hit and miss.
I have come across more sensitive stylus pens than these but they don't come with the ballpoint biro.
And TWO pens!
All in all...very useful.
on 5 June 2015
These stylus pens are really good value for money as you don't get just 1 you get 2. The work as described and arrived really quickly. There is an added bonus that they are also a pen. And you know what it is like when you are searching hte web or looking for somehting you then can't find a pen. So having this stylus covers all those times when you are lost for a pen. They are great to have one in the office and one at home or even better to share with a family member or friend. I would really recommend these to anyone and think you will find them easy to hold and use, they are stylish and look a lot more expensive than the price you pay. Thank you for producing something that is great quality and useable as some of the other stylus pens on the market fall apart after a couple of uses.
on 13 November 2015
Not a bad stylus. I find it most useful when I am using the keyboard of my smartphone. In other ways it can be a bit hit and miss, for example, when I draw the pattern to unlock my phone it will miss between some points and not others. I don't find it very useful for scrolling, either. It will only start scrolling when you are halfway up the screen and then it will click on something you did not want to click on. But, like I say, I would not be without it for keyboard use. So, I do like it and thought it was worth the money, but with room for improvement.
on 9 March 2013
The twin pack is very good very pleased.The servise and delivery on time.
The pens are very thin and nice to use and very diceving in a nice sort of way becouse thay are strong and well made.If you like thin pens then this are for you.
good value for the money.Nice accessory to go with my ipad keep it tucked in my ipad always there when requerd.I would recommend this to enyone.

Take my hat of to the seller for the good service exalant product 100%.