Customer reviews

on 16 March 2017
Love this little recipe book! Easy to follow recipes that have all turned out well so far. Bought this one as part of a birthday present for my 8-year-old niece who has started to enjoy baking, there are some simple ones in here that she could manage by herself and then build up to some of the more advanced bakes. She loved such a 'grown up' gift.
on 26 October 2013
Good food never let's me down with it's books, so it was with Easy Baking. Recipes are easy to follow, ingredients seem to be always in my cupboard - you don't really have to run for big shopping. Cakes come out as delicious treats. It's really wort to have this book, whenever we need something sweet for afternoon.
6 people found this helpful
on 26 April 2017
 An amazing little book. What it lacks in physical size is certainly made up for in content.
3 people found this helpful
on 16 August 2017
A
Arrived today and in good travel condition. Good price and good recipes inside
on 13 March 2018
It has some nice recipes in but there are far too many that are duplicated in other Good Food publications which is why I've only given it 4 stars.
on 22 December 2016
I bought this as a joke present as my mum is known for making some horrendous cakes! However, it's actually a really good little cook book with a lot of delicious looking recipes and I will be pinching it to give them all a go...
on 25 February 2015
Good food books are always brilliant and this is no exception, some brilliant recipes in there and always easy to follow, made a great present for my wife. Cannot go wrong with these.
One person found this helpful
on 4 December 2015
So many great recipies, if you love baking you'll love this. The instructions were easy to follow and there were a variety of different baking ideas. Perfect little baking book. Would highly recommend.
on 22 April 2013
love this little book,its packed with quick and easy recipes for the most delicious cakes and biscuits, every one I've baked so far has come out looking exactly like the picture in the book and tasting divine.The best cake recipe book I've ever bought (and I've bought a few believe me lol)
on 1 August 2013
There is a wealth of much loved recipes in this little book. Like all the BBC Good Food recipe books, they`re intelligently and informatively written and beautifully illustrated.