on 19 March 2017
Good product, but would be helpful to state actual length.
on 23 July 2017
Great product and fast delivery good quality and strong
on 6 August 2017
Seems to be ok
on 8 October 2013
I was very dissapointed with these. They broke in a fair wind-not high. Will not buy again. I bought them to replace some older original ones on a trailer tent, and I should have gone elsewhwere.
on 1 July 2016
Disappointed as these snap with the slightest amount of stretch applied
on 23 May 2015
They deteriorate and snap in a very short time. Don't bother buying
on 30 April 2013
Whilst I received the Outwell Rubber Rings for Caravan Awnings, quickly, I was very disappointed by the quality. They were stiff and lacked elasticity.
The ones I've had before and which I was expecting will stretch to about double their length and are quite springy and strong.
However these ones only stretched to about one quarter of their length and were rather stiff and not springy.
Normally I would return them but they cost £2.85 for three packs of 10 but the postage was an exorbitant £5.99 - so therefore I would expect they would not refund the postage but only the cost of £2.85 which would not even be worth going to the post office to send them.
However if I were to be refunded the full £8.84 that I paid in total - they would be returned immediately.
I will try to use them but think that their lack of elasticity would mean that they were very poor and would not adequately do the job.
I therefore expect that they will be consigned to the bin and I will not purchase again from this company.
If you read this I would be glad of your comments as naturally one expects something made of rubber to stretch and therefore be able to hold the product to which they are attached.
on 31 July 2014
Poorer quality than the rubbers on our 30 year old vango force 10
on 3 September 2012
these rubbers were really strong and longer than I thought but did the job great and are so much better than some other type of guy rope come tie down.
on 9 October 2012
Rubber bands last a few years and a couple go every year. These are a must have as they can replace even 'permanent' tent tabs.