Customer reviews

on 1 May 2012
This FREE product was a great way to sample the fantastic worship tracks and album available from Kingsway and share in praise to Jesus Christ the King of kings and Lord of Lords.
on 27 April 2012
This has a good selection of songs, lots of variety. Seeing as though it's free you can't really go wrong!
on 26 April 2012
This is brilliant free sampler! Some beautiful songs, mostly popular contemporary ones. Definitely worth a download! I would recommend it to anyone looking for some new artists to enjoy or new favourite songs.
on 2 October 2012
I already like my christian music so this has been another good addition to my collection of christian music. Good little introduction to some of the kingsway label music.
on 16 April 2012
I've got into the habit of downloading free samplers from amazon, and this is the first one I have deleted because I just don't do God. I have some music by Christians, but only those where music is first, religion is in the background, this is definitely the other way round.
on 28 April 2012
I can imagine this inspid Godbothering stuff to be soothing to the ear of a very small minority on this side of the pond, but really Amazon? This is the UK and it isn't gonna change anytime soon. I haven't deleted the playlist however, unlike another reviewer, as I can see how it might be a useful idiot in my musical canon. There are times you want people to take a hint and go home, this is the album to play if they overstay a welcome. Very few people I know will find pleasure in listening to the happy-clappy jeebus groupies doing their thing, and that is a gift sometimes.
on 1 May 2012
I was pleased with the prompt delivery and the packaging was very good.

The colours of the felt are great and the quality is ok. I was just a bit disappointed in the size of the piece (though they arn't too small they weren't big enough for the project I had in mind so no reflection on the seller). I would buy again if they had bigger pieces.
on 20 May 2015
good stuff
on 15 April 2012
what a fantastic download any body who loves this music please purchase and there are some others too it makes me feel alive and thankful to the lord for all he does for all of us