on 18 November 2012
I did not need another watch but when i saw the price i thought it seems cheap for a seiko, just thought i had better add it was £60 when i ordered it hence great price, i was lucky,
so i thought why not order it as i dont have a watch with a steel band,
usually find them hard to fit well,
the watch arrived quickly as usual with Amazon, nice presentation box, and i liked the look of the watch
straight away, not too flashy, a nice size watch for my wrist, and whats best of all, 10 minutes is all
it took to adjust the strap myself easy to take the links out, it fits really well, very happy with it.
Only reason not 5 stars not sure if the hands are luminous, but no great problem as most watches that are,
they are still difficult to see in the dark.
All in all nice watch great price when you get it a bit cheaper with a discount offer.
Happy i finally found a nice steel band strap watch that fits well and is comfortable.
review image
on 1 January 2013
For me, a good way to start the New Year is with a new watch. I purchased my new Seiko Chronograph SSB037P1 in November from Amazon for just £48. It was reduced to £60 for a couple of days and I also used a 20% off clothing coupon. A bargain!

It is an impressive timepiece with a big, modern look. I prefer the stainless steel watch band as I always have trouble replacing the leather ones. The strap needed a slight adjustment which was a bit tricky and fiddly. A small hammer helped.

I probably won't use the stopwatch too often, but it is good to have and gives the chronograph a professional look. For a watch that has a recommended retail price between £200 to £250 (depending on where you look) it is a great purchase and a stylish start to the New Year.
on 30 November 2012
I was pleased with the watch it was very attractive looking, part of the product discription said it had an luminous features, which turned out not to be the case, therefore I felt disappointed regarding not having this, this has now been removed from the description information, but to be fair to Amazon they did offer a refund, but it was a good offer on the black friday advert, I hope this will be of help to other customers, thank you.
on 22 November 2012
I like the watch very much.the design/style are attractive.The price £60 made it even more attractive.The only problem i have found with the product is the lack of luminosity .Although this is one of watch features which i thought would be useful it seems to be absent from the watch i received.
I would normally have complained about this but having had the bracelet adjusted to fit it seemed the die was cast.
on 7 February 2013
Amazon sent this to me as replacement today as the previous one stopped working 3 times. The replaced Seiko box is broken, dirty and lot of spots. There is another box inside, which has further blue spots on the top all over. I am totally not impressed with this replaced one. I can't comment on the watch itself as I received it today. I hope this will not stop as it happened with previous one.
on 3 December 2012
I consider my recent acquisition of a Seiko Quartz Watch an excelent buy because it is good value for money. I haven't had a chance to dive in the sea with it, but will certainly will try it next Summer of 2013. I'm sure it will pass the test with flying colours. Neverthless, a good piece of machinery and finishing for the price I paid.
on 23 November 2012
The watch is pretty damn beautifull. It's big, but not huge like others, and heavy. The combination of red and black gives the watch a more vivid looking than a boring all black or black/grey. Also, the hands are very classy and shiny.
And, of course, at this price a Seiko Watch it's really a must have.
on 2 December 2012
For a watch of this quality & design with the reputation of Seiko, this is a bargain.
Service and delivery excellent with well designed double white-box for presentation with all tags and Seiko guarantee.
A sharp looking watch here!
on 23 February 2013
Wife's xmas pressie for me. I love Seiko watches, this is my third to date, and the second that I still have as part of a collection of watches. The value of this meant that it had to be bought. Typical Seiko quality and craftmanship.
on 7 December 2012
This is a nice watch & priced at £40 after applying a free £10 Amazon discount code, is outrageous VFM. I'm really pleased with it. It's a nice size & looks good on the wrist. Get one, it's almost rude not to!