Customer reviews

Cabal: Die Brut Der Nacht [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 8 October 2015
I love nightbreed, and couldn't wait yo get the new directors cut with Clive barker himself over seeing all the missing cut scenes being put back where they belong, however, living in the uk we never got a release here, I was gutted, until I found this blu ray, and I can confirm it is the new directors cut ( I've got region 1 DVD of directors cut so had watched it on my multiple region player) and I can confirm this blu ray plays region 2. If you have never seen this movie get it now!
on 6 December 2015
Director's cut, with a lot of noticeable changes, especially the end which I prefered. Great picture, great sound. Plays fine on UK Blu-Ray players. Not released in the UK so this is the next best thing, only the title on the box is different than if it were a UK release.
on 9 June 2015
An excellent movie filled with monsters good horror and action but the monsters are the good guys I like the art worth on this blu ray cases. Nightbreed is on for 120 minutes and it is better on blu ray
33 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 August 2017
Fantastic Film. I watched it straight after I bought this and then read the book again. Still the best and totally close to the book. I really think this film was made really well for the time and holds its own today.
on 15 March 2017
An excellent Clive Barker horror movie. One of his best creations with a good solid story and great creature make up.
on 27 April 2017
27yrs and finally the proper cut! Excellent picture and sound. No extras tho. Buy!
on 21 January 2017
Searched for this film for some time, great to finally own it. It's such a good film.
on 1 May 2016
I have always loved this movie and that's why I went for the Spanish version which gives you the full running time
on 22 August 2016