on 10 March 2018
Product was not at all what was pictured. A generic Japanese item was sent. There was no branding on the packaging or the screen protectors. There was no cleaning cloth included. The biggest issue for me was that the shape of the screen protector is oval and fits the whole PS Vita including around the buttons, whilst the picture shows a rectangle. I specifically wanted a rectangle one because it is impossible to apply the oval shape one without having loads of bubbles underneath which I hate.
review image
on 25 April 2015
Its not the most exciting product in the world- it does exactly what its supposed to do. Its a high quality product- at a nice price. Buy it. Its hard to get emotional about something like a screen protector- sort of like its hard to get excited about a car insurance company- in this case I'd say just buy it- its a good price, and like the Ronseal Add goes- it does exactly what it says on the tin.
on 13 April 2014
There's not really that much to say about these.

They fit the screen perfectly, with clear instructions on how to apply on the packaging.
They're good quality and I haven't had to replace my first one yet (writing this in April after purchasing at Christmas).
Protects the screen and looks good.

Only reason I haven't given 5 stars is that the application process can be a bit finicky, although this is likely the same with all products like this.
on 22 January 2014
I highly recommend using the cloth and smoothing card supplied. Clean the vita screen with the cloth wrapped around your finger to prevent 'bits' coming off the edges of the cloth. Also BE THOROUGH - Don't be afraid to take your time.
When appying the screen protector do exactly as the instructions say and definitely use the smoothing card as you go. My first attempt was rubbish because I thought I knew better. Take your time, be methodical. Run the smoothing card along the top half of the protector as you pull the backing from underneath. Absolutely do not remove tab #2 until you have finished application otherwise the smoothing card will scratch the protector.
My first attempt was awful, second was a doddle. You can't even tell the protector is on. Cheap as chips, worth the pennies :)
on 18 May 2015
Appears to be a solid product, good quality and pack of 3 helps with application.

Unfortunately I managed to fail at all 3 (I hate applying screen protectors but figured since I got the vita preowned extra precautions would be good, think I'll pass however) but thats user error rather than a problem with the product.

From what I saw of the product it was indeed clear and screen still showed through well, I'm just crap at applying them without getting air bubbles anywhere regardless of what instructions I follow for application.
on 15 March 2018
not much protection, just a thin film. but thats all i wanted.
on 25 March 2014
For me, these are exactly the same as other screen protectors I've used on other devices - you need to be a bit careful, and you might not get it right first time, but at least you have a couple of spares! I recommend positioning the protector before sticking it down. My method is to wipe the screen (the cleaning cloths they come with are rubbish, so use another if you have one) then quickly place the protector before any dust or fluff manages to fall underneath. I find rolling the protector across the surface and flattening it with the card as I go has produced the best results.
on 13 December 2013
Easy to fit, good quality, and very good price.

I normally hate touching screens (fingerprints and all that) but I'm confidently swiping the screen, knowing I can wipe it down without the risk of scratching it at any time. If I do get a bit careless one day e.g. catching the zip on my inside jacket pocket there are two additional protectors as backup.

Just remember to remove any dust from the screen before applying. A good anti-static cloth helps here.
One person found this helpful
on 19 November 2017
Good product.
on 12 November 2013
Does exactly what it was intended for, quick difficult to place perfectly over screen after the first attempt as such a large screen but i had it fitted to the vita on the second attempt.
One person found this helpful