on 9 September 2012
The product was cheap, light , arrived quickly even from Hong Kong and is easier to write with than most of the other expensive styli. The firm nib meant that I wasn't pressing down so hard when writing or drawing which I found very useful
on 21 January 2013
Didn't expect much for the price but was pleasantly surprised.

It works very well, great for clicking on small links on a web page compared to "podgy finger syndrome" and certainly stops getting finger marks on the iPad screen.
on 7 March 2013
Have found this small item most useful. Although it is advertised for use with the iPad3, I really wanted it for use with my smart phone. I was finding my fingers too big for the screen keys, with the stylus pen I can pinpoint exactly where I wish to be. Great little item.
on 11 December 2012
I purchsed 2 of these as l wasnt sure of the quality but as these are just needed for touching my iPAd there isnt much more to say other than they are built ok, l have not had any problems with them for the price about 80p each l think.
on 17 March 2013
I chose this stylus pen to use on my iPad as I was sick of having to clean the finger marks off the screen. Once you get used to using a stylus it is so easy. A very good purchase and so cheap to buy.
on 30 August 2013
These low costs Stylus were a repeat purchase for me after the pocket "pen" clip broke off my original. I bought three because I was so pleased but so far I am finding the rubber on the new 3 is not as sensitive as the original. Hopefully with use they will get better but I can only wait so long. I keep reverting to the original despite the difficulty of carrying it without a clip.
on 22 September 2012
Smart, lightweight and very practical. I use the pen all the time now. It makes clicking on links so much easier, without the need to expand the screen. It also reduces fingerprints on the screen. A recommend for all iPad users.
One point of note, this item is shipped from Hong Kong, and does take longer to arrive than normal orders, so be patient. I was concerned that mine was taking a long time and e-mailed the vendors. I got a prompt response from them which was good, but the item turned up not long after any way.
on 12 October 2012
I bought this as an add on with my Snugg cover. It works very,very well and saves those awful fingerprint smudges,
in fact I am using it now to write this. I am really pleased with it and its well worth the £1.45
on 18 January 2013
In theory, this product should work with any touch screen device.

Worked fine for about an hour, then was unusable. The screen just didn't respond to the pen.

Stylus is now in the bin, don't buy!!!
on 19 July 2012
Great little stylys pen. Stops making finger print marks on the new Ipad 3 screen. Also use for other touch screen products.