on 8 January 2013
Well it looks ok and did the job, but the first time the pocket clip was used it pinged off across the room. I suppose you get what you pay for though, pay cheep and get a poor quality item. If you don't to use the clip on the side it will probably last for ages, but if it's fitted with a clip you would expect it to be robust enough to work regardless of price.
on 29 November 2012
Just a standard stylus, but with soft rubber tip instead of the hard one I would have preferred.
It is marked, so not looking perfect, so will probably not put it with my granddaughters tablet for Christmas, as I had planned.
on 6 August 2013
This is a good ipad pen on the correct soft end however dont get it wrong and use the other end as there are sharp bits that can scratch and damage your screen I did look for a pen that was soft both ends but couldnt find any! Maybe there is a market opening there for someone. I certainly wouldnt let my 5 year old grandchild use it as I would have no screen left
on 11 January 2013
I bought this one as bit more money than some others however just shows higher cost does not always equal better quality. The pen top end of this is glued into the casing however it keeps coming out and the glue is all sticky on your hands. When I removed it from packaging it was already sticky and I had to put furniture polish on it to remove before I could use. Used for over a week now. It does its job but you end up with sticky mess on your hands. Not the best.
on 13 October 2012
Good product. Works well on he iPad where I use it most. Have used it a few times on my phone but the one is a little too large for the small screen in compared to the iPad.
on 6 November 2012
Bargain....saves my screen from all my mucky hands!! May get another just in case I lose it! Definitely recommend this one
on 6 October 2012
only down thing was the clip broke but still great job!good color easy to find drooped on floor. Priced right.
on 5 February 2013
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Use it instead of your finger on a touch screen and you don't get the finger marks
on 12 March 2013
Rather lukewarm about this product. The clip snapped off the first time I used it. Like the colour though- appeals
on 22 March 2013
Good value and would purchase from this company again well done you will see me ordering again with you well done