Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Best of 2017 Shop now Shop now

on 3 May 2013
Well I really should have taken note of the only other review . This soundbar is shocking , it should not be sold in this state , after plugging the soundbar in I found I had massive audio static once you tried to increase the volume , also if you touched the 3.5mm jack plug you could hear more static . Sorry but this item is not fit for sale
on 6 January 2013
Looks OK and the sound output is OK for a monitor speaker. The USB lead is adequate in length and so is the audio connector lead. The problem lies with the erratic touch volume control on the right hand side. On the one I received there are only two volume levels - QUIET and LOUD and I do mean LOUD ! As soon as you touch the volume control it goes from quiet to loud and quiet to loud. Sliding your finger up and down the side makes no difference. I would not risk wearing earphones with this device as it could cause damage to your hearing. SO BEWARE .. I have returned this to Amazon for a refund.
on 24 March 2014
It looks great, feels quality and sounds ok. There were problems with my order, but after 3 or so phone calls, I was happy with what I received and was compensated for the delay in receiving.
One thing I have noticed, which I haven't had a problem with for years is putting my mobile within a couple of meters of the soundbar. The interference is really annoying. Other speaker makers may have done something about this, but Trust haven't.
on 26 December 2013
I was surprised that when connected to a flat screen TV the output was not particularly loud even at full volume, but this may be because the 'phone socket on the TV is attenuated to stop the viewer being deafened by the TV's 15w sound system...

I have yet to try it on my computer as there is not enough desk space to take the speaker...

It did however provide a decent replay of sound from a lap-top when I tried it in a hotel room.

The sound-bar has an earphone socket on it although I cannot think why you need it as the speaker plugs into a headphone socket on what ever it uses as a source...funny old world innit?

Some complain of coarseness of the volume control but if you set the soundbar to work at 3/4 of it's maximum and use the computer's volume control to provide the fine control things are easier to balance. There being more than one way to skin a feline.

28 months on

Finds the speaker fitted to 'er indoors AiO computer and she's happy with the improved sound quality, although she'll freely admit she cannot hear the difference. Mrs M uses the bar to listen to talking books so any lack of sonic attack is not an issue...boosted treble is always useful when listening to the spoken word. That being said with a bit of tweaking of the soundbar can give better results than may first appears the case.

All in all it's not a bad investment at the asking price; you could pay more and come out with a lesser product. It will never fill a room with a rich bass, solid mid-range and soaring treble its drivers are far too small; but it will turn the usual thin, tinny sound that seems standard with some computers into something more dynamic and 'staged'.

At less than 30quid there is not much to compete, and yes I'd buy another to improve my own desk top's weedy output. Although I wear Sennheiser headphones to listen to YouTube music-videos.
on 31 July 2014
The one problem is the TOUCH control . Its just a bit TOO fiddly to use easily. A rotary controller would be more easily worked.
on 1 June 2015
Just what I wanted. Delivered in next to no time
on 21 December 2015
Great product, very competitive price
on 22 December 2014
I thought it was a bit dear
on 29 July 2015