on 2 June 2017
i love them ! a little problem with one of the part it was bend and it didn't fit properly but i contact the seller and very politely they send me new part. i bouth two excellent items good quality
on 4 December 2014
Lovely sturdy bedside drawers. Also have the large chest of drawers to go with them. Easy to put together too.
on 22 July 2015
Great units very sold
on 29 October 2013
These cabinets are absolutely superb! Fantastic quality and very easy to build. Really add something to the bedroom, are bigger and taller than expected, wood is excellent quality, very sturdy. Delivery was very quick came within two days. Would definitely recommend for £89!! I just can’t believe the value for such outstanding quality. Modern and stylish what more can I say! Will be buying another set to put in the spare room.
on 5 May 2014
After reading so many good reviews about these tables I took the plunge and ordered them- they did not disappoint we love them! It took about 5 hours for us to assemble both (I'm sure if you are a pro at self assembly it will not take that long for you!) the pine is beautiful, very good quality and sturdy once built. They are quite a lot bigger than expected which was great because they have become a feature in the bedroom. They look lovely with matching bedside lamps and flowers! I would recommend these 100% and would have paid double the amount for these- such a bargain! You won't be disappointed :)
on 7 May 2014
This whole range of flat-pack furniture seems to be badly designed and poorly made. Generally speaking instructions are awful but can be puzzled out if you are prepared to spend the time guessing which bit of wood they meant in the drawing. The style of fastenings they use is terrible and I presume chosen to save them money rather than produce a good, solid result.
on 22 January 2013
These bedside tables arrived promptly from the seller and well packaged, Love the colour of the wood and the nice detail to the handles. The drawers seem stable and strong however I found them a bit shallow so can't get the same amount in them as my previous ones. I've kept them though as they look so attractive.

Would definitely recommend them.
on 28 February 2015
This piece of furniture is absolutely beautiful the only problem was with uk mail they lost my first order after waiting for a couple of weeks I then had to reorder this item it came in good time except they sent me 4 , the two they lost and the two I reordered what a joke , the seller was very very helpful if it wasn't for them I would have asked for my money back .im so glad I didn't it goes so well with the other bedroom furniture I bought,very well made and vey solid I love them would reckamend this furniture most definitely
on 20 January 2013
Came very quickley, fantastic quality eveytthing fit perfect took me three hours to fit together very very strong a would arder more corona furniture if its as good as this. Pleased i found them very cheep too when you order a pair.
on 30 May 2014
I am very pleased with these and the service from the supplier was excellent. I have only given four stars as my husband complained that they were time consuming to assemble! It would appear from other reviews that assembly time varies considerably, so I suppose it depends on how good you are at this sort of thing. However, both my husband and I are delighted with the finished product.