on 19 January 2015
its fun and quirky, solidly made definitely a mans ring. works best on the thumb and you can hide the bottle opening bit too to impress your friends, well i would assume anyway, i have no friends which is probably why i bought an item to make the drinking experience even more depressingly exciting.
on 27 May 2012
This is a great little gadget! I like big chunky rings and this fits the bill, plus it's really handy! I thought I'd just use it at festivals but I've ended up wearing it contstantly. It takes a bit of practice to master opening bottles - after the first night of opening about 8 bottles I got a bruise on my finger, but the next time I'd got the technique right so now it's not a problem at all.
on 5 February 2013
Works great and is perfect for the value. I had some slight issues with sizing as it's slightly large and even if it was a perfect fit it'd still be chunky.

One rule I like to keep is to always have a bottle opener on my and have previously had one on my trousers, not only can this be a ring but with a chain a makeshift bottle opener necklace that works a charm!

Can be slightly painful but i just find it hilariously cool so i recommend it thoroughly.
on 4 February 2013
Got this for a good bud as a novelty gift. Works well & heis well chuffed. started to show signs of excess wear after a busy xmas, still well worth the price, just for the giggles.
on 22 August 2013
Seems like a good idea, but its a bit gimmicky and you need big thumbs to work it efficiently. Didn't cost much though so I just hung on to it. Maybe my thumbs will grow!!
on 4 July 2015
As other reviewers have commented these are a little on the large side. I take a UK size W ring on my ring fingers -- so whilst not huge my fingers are certainly not thin yet these rings are loose even on my thumbs.
However, one of these fits nicely on my keyring and on occasions such as parties where I know I could be using one a lot the fit on a thumb or middle finger is certainly snug enough to wear.
I think these would be great for christmas crackers or other little "prizes".
on 6 September 2013
I have never written a review before but thought i should for this one
-Free post and arrived VERY quickly
-Amazing value for money
-Comfortable
-Easy to use
-Looks good
All round very happy with this product and would recommend getting one.

One thing i should add is that i have quite big hands so it fits my index finger well, if you have small fingers it will hurt when using it unless you get a smaller one.
on 29 June 2013
nice product, i like it. it is a little too big to my thumb but i still like it and it is a nice gift
on 25 May 2014
Really great and quirky little gift. I bought two and both are doing the job. Two very happy men lol
on 7 May 2013
A great piece of kit for working on the bar, it has impressed a few customers. I find that as it doesn't off you a size guide, the one I received is best placed on the middle finger and after a constant night of use, it does tend to hurt. I think if you can get it resized then you can eliminate this problem, other than that, well worth the money.