on 26 April 2013
I bought the fisher price Little People castle for my daughter for Christmas and searched for these everywhere, however I refused to pay the high cost that they are charging on Amazon and eBay. I have since found them in our local Tesco for around £7.00 and I have just bought her several sets for her birthday (Belle and Beast, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Rapunzel and Tiana and Ariel and Aurora. I'm just waiting for Aladdin and Jasmine to come in stock! They even have the fisher price little people Cinderella's coach in there which I have also bought her!

Only the princesses sing different songs and phrases. The princes just have the same music when put on the turntable. We have a lovely collection building up now.
on 1 November 2012
The price asked for this item is daylight robbery. The true cost is around £6.99 on everage, so to ask this price is ridiculous. Playing on the reason that shops are out of stock just now. Would not buy from this seller under principle.
22 Comments| 25 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 November 2012
2 tiny bits of plastic... Complete joke!!! don't even bother...I would save your money really you can buy these in John Lewis for six quid and even that is overpriced!!
on 22 October 2013
They are both lovely little toys, but I was very disappointed that having purchased them to go with the Little People Disney Castle, whilst Belle activates a new song and different vocals, the Beast only initiates the music. It feels like I've paid for 2 characters and only got one....
on 10 December 2012
Having bought the castle I wanted some figures for my little one but the prices on here are extortionate. Came across this and got all 8 different ones for £32 and arrived in 2 days

Thank you for contacting Mattel regarding extra figures for the Little People Princess Palace.

We do have 4 sets of 2 figures
Belle & Beast
Rapunzel & Tiana
Ariel & Aurora
Cinderella & Prince Charm
The total cost inclusive of VAT, Postage and Packaging for all four sets will be £32.93 . If you would like to place an order, please call us on 01628 500303. Orders are processed over the phone using a credit or Debit card.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 March 2014
They were a present for my grand daughter to go with the Fisher price castle and they are very good if perhaps a little expensive
on 17 August 2013
Really wanted Beauty and Beast to go with Disney Castle and other Disney Princesses. When sat on castle all princesses sing though the male characters i.e Prince Charming / Beast do not. I knew that and wanted to purchase this item and the reasonable price of £6.99 (John Lewis) but waited months and they were never in stock. Amazon was one of the only placed I could purchase.
on 2 July 2014
Purchased for my granddaughters birthday in July. She will love them
on 12 March 2013
you might see these advertised at toys r us in the uk for half the price on here. but you try getting them. the kids love them. although they are expensive they dont do very much but as a package to add to the castle they are very good if your child likes this sort of thing.
on 31 July 2013
price was great not as cheap as tesco but at tesco you cannot choose your figures you get a random selection not good if you trying to get the whole set!

box was a bit bashed but other thsn that great !