Price:£5.01+ Free shipping

on 12 November 2013
I love that this is slightly shorter than the average dishbrush, which imo are stupidly long.
The handle is very comfy to hold and I love the big gaps at the top, so you can give it a good rinse.

All in all it is just a dishbrush and it does what you would expect it to but my husband prefers it to any other dishbrush we have ever bought.
on 6 February 2014
I used to buy these brushes in the supermarkets but for some reason they're no longer available-so internet to the rescue!!
Best quality brushes we've ever used-bought from a demand from my husband after we got thru' some cheap ones in days or a week!!
on 9 May 2014
This is the third brush I purchased, tried to save a pound on the others and they wore out in a month this is still going strong 8 weeks in!

Would recommend you buy the brand here as it does last longer than the cheaper varieties.
on 19 May 2014
The bristles are too far apart, making it very difficult to use to get into intricate spaces. Useless for cleaning out my food processor lid.
Not surprising it is less likely to catch bits of dirt- maybe not to do with the design, but because it does not catch dirt in the first place. Will go back to my Lakeland one, and wash it in the dishwasher.
on 18 August 2014
Cheap enough and the vileda tend to last longer without staining, smelling and becoming too crushed. slightly different from my previous ones, but great all the same.

It was slightly crushed on the bristles when arrived but soon sorted.
on 21 March 2014
Lasts way longer than any other brushes I've bought - bristles stay stiff and don't splay out with age. I never buy any other brand now.
on 17 October 2014
Just as advertised. The price is right too.
on 30 May 2014
This dish brush is perfect. It is small and easy to keep around the sink, but has good bristle strength so that you can use to really get grime/grease off of items.
on 14 June 2016
Prompt delivery and competitive pricing. Very handy kitchen brush, including for non-stick. Just wish I didn't get through them so quickly.
on 23 June 2014
We have had this type of brush before and it outlasted all others; so glad we found a replacement, worth the extra cost