on 17 February 2017
I had bought one as as this is so nice and sturdy I treated my mum to one to replace her Ipad cover. like all mums she insisted the one she had was perfect, but when she received this she decided that this cover WAS PERFECT!! A fantastic buy and would not hesitate to recommend this!! Like me mum loved it!! Thank you again
There is a lot of choice out there for a decent ipad 3 case and it took me ages to decide which one to go for but in the end I opted for this one. It is a brilliant case that will protect your precious ipad and keep it clean and free from dust. It looks very nice too and does not cheapen the ipad in any way. The magnetic closure works great with the sleep wake function of the ipad. So all in all it is a lovely case and for £9.99 and with free next day delivery if you sign up to amazon prime free 30 day trial it's simply impossible to beat. Love it, love it, love it!
on 26 August 2012
Great smart cover, does the job and has a nice feel to it.
I originally wanted an official Apple iPad smart case but hated the colours and the rubbery feel of them.
This is a fantastic alternative. Feels like leather and is a smart case, the iPad switches on and off when opening and closing.
I have had some great compliments on the cover and a couple of people at work have said they will order one for their ipads as their official Apple covers were looking a bit grubby round the edges.
on 24 December 2016
second ipad cover bought as i have worn out the first which had lasted a good few years. this is a nice purple colour and all the holes are in the right places. it comes with a stylus pen which makes a nice handbag pen for me.
on 3 April 2012
The case is an excellent fit and holds the new iPad securely, it is shaped perfectly to allow access to all buttons and controls. The material offers good protection when using and carrying my device, the material has a nice suede like feel. I've been using the case for two weeks now and it hasn't marked or scuffed. The integral magnet closure also puts the screen to sleep when you close it and means the cover remains securely in place. The tri-fold cover supports the iPad well for landscape viewing.
I have seen several far more expensive covers on friends iPads but have to say the quality of the product, effectiveness of the design and function and the excellent service ( it arrived within 2 days of ordering) coupled with a very competitive price of only £9.99 mean it is a great all round package if you are looking for an everyday case for your new iPad and like practical items which do precisely what they are designed for and are inexpensive to purchase.
on 12 November 2013
I made the mistake of spending £70 on an apple Smart Cover when I first had my ipad - I wish I'd seen this first! It does exactly the same job (engages sleep function when closed) but also protects the entire tablet and forms a much sturdier stand, all for so much less than I paid for the Smart Cover. Lesson learnt - don't fall for the first gimmicky accessory in the shop, look on Amazon!!
on 18 September 2017
Brilliant and secure - looks great and stands up.
on 17 August 2016
This case perfect fits to my Ipad 4. easy to put, soft and strong material. Highly recomended
on 19 March 2017
Good budget case. Comes with plastic screen protector and stylus pen.
on 2 April 2017
I bought this item to use at school as iPads are allowed and it's such good quality, has never failed me or broken! It came packaged well and included everything it said it would - a great purchase! 👍🏼