on 30 November 2012
Bracelet is too loose but I do have a small wrist. I like expanders because it saves having links taken out of a traditional watch bracelet. Not as easy to tell the time as it looks from the photo. But certainly a good value, everyday watch.
on 24 July 2012
I wanted an inexpensive watch, with Roman numerals. This one certainly fits the bill. I would say the watch face is smaller than I expected and the shiney face can make it difficult to see the time, sometimes. The elasticated strap is a little tight on me but I do have chubby wrists.
on 28 November 2013
Lovely little watch, great value for money, attractive and comfortable. The bracelet is just a little longer than I should have liked and slips a bit on my wrist, but at this price it seems mean to complain.
on 2 October 2014
Was looking for an attractive watch for every day wear and this one is perfect. Bought in gold and silver tone,both equally pretty. Expander bracelet is great as its a nuisance trying to get watches on and off. It has an easy to read attractive face and is expensive looking.My wrists are of average size and this watch sits a little loosely on me but sits perfectly when pushed up my wrist slightly. Would fit someone with a thicker wrist with no problem. Nice size and feminine looking. Would highly recommend this watch to anyone who doesn't want to spend much but wants a decent looking time piece. Very good value at £3.45 and arrived very quickly and well packaged from the seller.
on 8 May 2014
Bought this as a replacement for my "everyday" watch which had finally died after many years service. I have several watches but did not want to wear the smart ones to do the housework, shopping and dog walking.

The strap is comfortable and the watch face is clear to read. Its neat and unobtrusive, and I was pleased with the price! So, happy with my purchase.
on 29 August 2014
Good value product for everyday wear. Does the job and you don't need to worry too much about losing it. It was bought as a jokey birthday present for someone forever taking of her watch in strange places and losing it.
on 31 March 2014
I bought this watch for every day wear. The strap is a perfect size for me, I have quite a large wrist but the elastication means that it fits perfectly without being too tight.

The watch face is a bit on the small size and if the light is on it it's sometimes a bit difficult to read.

Overall it is a very nice watch and I have had complements about it.
on 11 December 2013
I bought this watch literally to go with a dress!! I was pleasantly surprised how nice it actually is considering the price paid and will wear it more often than I thought I would. The bracelet is a good fit and I would recommend this item.
on 23 May 2013
A nice smart looking watch. The strap is comfortable and does not snag sleeves or rub like some I have had. The dial is attractive but is still easy to read. So far a good time keeper. A very reasonable price.
Who needs a Rolex!
on 10 November 2015
Sadly, it broke when I had to change the time when the clocks went back - although it's still going (the second hand is still going round) the hour & minute hand don't move as the button on the side doesn't seem to go back in properly.